Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

2024 summary
3 0f 18 IL 5 stars gone: 1 Duenkel UVa, 8 Wynn Army, 15 Stevens Harv
Top 50 IL 4 stars: 21 Friedman Yale, 27 Aquino PSU, 28 Prince Gtn, 31 Ramirez Navy, 40 Cruz Navy, 48 Wilson UNC, 49 Draley UMd

Huh? He didn't even have us listed as a team of interest? ;)

Hope to see us grab at least one of the legacy attackers from Fairfield County and a top athlete middie (w.g Jeffrey or Harshbarger). I feel like we are behind the rest of the ACC in the size/speed category.

you're probably not going to like where jeffrey and harshbarger end up

as for ferguson, starting at bullis as a soph is no small feat. but anyone else think ty's writeup was super underwhelming? "a regular at goaliesmith sessions"...ok? what exactly is that supposed to mean? dozens of kids are regulars at those sessions. d1, d2, d3, high school, mcla

you're probably not going to like where jeffrey and harshbarger end up

as for ferguson, starting at bullis as a soph is no small feat. but anyone else think ty's writeup was super underwhelming? "a regular at goaliesmith sessions"...ok? what exactly is that supposed to mean? dozens of kids are regulars at those sessions. d1, d2, d3, high school, mcla

Probably not. But they are public school kids so I like our chances more than if they were at Deerfield, Brunswick, Taft, Lawrenceville, etc.

Huh? He didn't even have us listed as a team of interest? ;)

Hope to see us grab at least one of the legacy attackers from Fairfield County and a top athlete middie (w.g Jeffrey or Harshbarger). I feel like we are behind the rest of the ACC in the size/speed category.

Ferguson didn’t have any schools listed in his bio. Just wanted to clarify since I think that’s different than a player having schools listed in their profile other than SU.

Jeffery made his list public when he was named the number one recruit by NLF. Notre Dame is his number one followed by the likes of every other ACC except SU, along with Maryland and OSU. I’d say that list makes it an uphill climb.

Neither Harshbarger or Colsey have their preferences listed, so that’s better than not being listed. Kids from Florida seem to go everywhere these days. Nyclax seems to know something so I won’t get my hopes up. I’ll take a wild guess and say Maryland for Harshbarger.

Colsey to me should be the top target. Given that his brother is going to UVA I’d have to guess they are the favorite but hopefully the Orange are in the conversation.

Ferguson didn’t have any schools listed in his bio. Just wanted to clarify since I think that’s different than a player having schools listed in their profile other than SU.

Jeffery made his list public when he was named the number one recruit by NLF. Notre Dame is his number one followed by the likes of every other ACC except SU, along with Maryland and OSU. I’d say that list makes it an uphill climb.

Neither Harshbarger or Colsey have their preferences listed, so that’s better than not being listed. Kids from Florida seem to go everywhere these days. Nyclax seems to know something so I won’t get my hopes up. I’ll take a wild guess and say Maryland for Harshbarger.

Colsey to me should be the top target. Given that his brother is going to UVA I’d have to guess they are the favorite but hopefully the Orange are in the conversation.
The writeup on Colsey in Inside Lacrosse implied that UVA and Syracuse would be in the mix, but explicitly listed UNC and Maryland as being in contention.

Good luck to Jack Herendeen, a player I really like out of Victor and Sweetlax, a complete attackmen - can use both hands, a smart feeder who can create his own shot. This is an intelligent move by Jack, Cornell is a great fit for him.

The younger Colsey would be a great pick up! But what about Lockwood, Saeger and Christian Hogan?

2024 summary
3 0f 18 IL 5 stars gone: 1 Duenkel UVa, 2 Jeffery ND, 8 Wynn Army, 15 Stevens Harv
Top 50 IL 4 stars: 21 Friedman Yale, 27 Aquino PSU, 28 Prince Gtn, 31 Ramirez Navy, 40 Cruz Navy, 48 Wilson UNC, 49 Draley UMd, 50 Bambrick ND

Anyone got any titbits here about anything they are hearing?

Thought the Orange might be in on the Oregon product. Not so.

I guess "Sirius Lacrosse" was a one and done. They haven't tweeted in months and now the domain is available

Commitments are really starting to pick up. We'll probably have half the top 50 gone by Friday

2024 summary
3 0f 18 IL 5 stars gone: 1 Duenkel UVa, 2 Jeffery ND, 8 Wynn Army, 12 Gardiner UMd, 15 Stevens Harv
Top 50 IL 4 stars: 21 Friedman Yale, 27 Aquino PSU, 28 Prince Gtn, 31 Ramirez Navy, 38 Malkiel Prin, 40 Cruz Navy, 48 Wilson UNC, 49 Draley UMd, 50 Bambrick ND
14 committed

Beard had listed SU as a school he was interested in. Too bad.