Recruiting 2022-2024 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Recruiting 2022-2024

Can someone link me the top 50 for the ‘24 class from IL I can’t seem to find it on the page.
Rank. Name. Position. Club. Commit. Stars.

Whatever order that is but I can only find the original post that has the first ranking but no updates.

I think this is what you are looking for. Zach just linked to the original list which doesn't have the commitments listed.

C'mon man, we all knew it was coming.

8 of 18 IL 5 stars gone: 1 Duenkel UVa, 2 Jeffery ND, 3 McCarty Duke, 8 Wynn Army, 11 Anderson Syr, 12 Gardiner UMd, 13 Hublitz Duke, 15 Stevens Harv
Top 50 IL 4 stars: 19 Friedman Yale, 27 Aquino PSU, 28 Prince Gtn, 31 Ramirez Navy, 38 Malkiel Prin, 40 Cruz Navy, 44 Coryea UMd, 48 Wilson UNC, 49 Draley UMd, 50 Bambrick ND
18 of top 50 committed

Duke is always gonna get there share as long as Dino is there

I refresh this page over and over hoping to see any news. Not only cuse but other schools too.

Anyone figuring we get a ‘23 to flip?

I refresh this page over and over hoping to see any news. Not only cuse but other schools too.

Patience young padawan! Use the force!

Unilkely to flip a 23 at this point, NLI's will be signed in about a month.

Patience…? We talking about patience? Cmon! Patience?
If you seek a small nugget of content, was looking to see if there were any Trey Deere highlight videos and found this where he talks about why he committed to Syracuse. Turns out that Gait's massive ring collection includes a bunch of rings in the OJLL (Ontario Junior Lacrosse) that Deere has been playing in. That among other things is why we stood out from the pack for Mr. Deere. Would also appear that Petro goes the extra mile when communicating with recruits.

I imagine we might see more commitments after this weekend, when kids take more campus visits. It seemed like this past Monday was really busy in terms of commits.

If you seek a small nugget of content, was looking to see if there were any Trey Deere highlight videos and found this where he talks about why he committed to Syracuse. Turns out that Gait's massive ring collection includes a bunch of rings in the OJLL (Ontario Junior Lacrosse) that Deere has been playing in. That among other things is why we stood out from the pack for Mr. Deere. Would also appear that Petro goes the extra mile when communicating with recruits.

Petro is an outstanding recruiter, he not only connects with the student athletes but with their parents as well.

I imagine we might see more commitments after this weekend, when kids take more campus visits. It seemed like this past Monday was really busy in terms of commits.
Good game to bring recruits to.. The Dome will be rocking!!!!some of these kids have never witnessed something like that!! Go Orange baby!!!!

93F1F072-B46B-4C6C-9E3D-E2E24DEA934D.jpeg