Class of 2016 - Recruiting momentum | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Recruiting momentum

AAM62

All Conference
The RW44 commitment will certainly pay dividends but return will be amplified if we make some noise this season. Imagine how the recruiting class will end up if we have some big wins including a respectable bowl? It will be tremendous. The program is depending on a solid to great season

This is just ridicules talk the program is doomed Shafer and company can't recruit. With McDonald gone we won't see top talent. One kid can't change a program. Top recruits won't look at us cause one kid commits. We won't get too talent till they change these stupid uniforms. And for Pete sake stop tweeting these kids it's creepy!

This is just ridicules talk the program is doomed Shafer and company can't recruit. With McDonald gone we won't see top talent. One kid can't change a program. Top recruits won't look at us cause one kid commits. We won't get too talent till they change these stupid uniforms. And for Pete sake stop tweeting these kids it's creepy!
I see what you did there ;D

Since we already have Big Mo, we need to add Moe Money as well.

I cannot wait for September though. I expect big things from the guys already on Campus and those arriving this summer.
I agree, the climb has begun and the future is bright, but the foundation is strong and it is going to be a great year.

Got our 44
Looking at our McNabb's

Can we find Harrison, Freeney and Darius in this class too? Hopefully Sterling's got some Olindo to him ;).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom