Class of 2014 - Recruiting site predictions of K.J Williams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Recruiting site predictions of K.J Williams

Thats gotta help us . Sooner would be better than laterBaseball has failed this year to provide a quality Segway to this coming season.About a month and a half to go before the news becomes steady informative about this season's team.couchburn

segway-pt.png

Texas not good enough this 17 yr old needs to think quicker and choose orange!

Texas not good enough this 17 yr old needs to think quicker and choose orange!

Hey nobody wants him to choose Orange more than me and soon but the dad in me just wants to give the kid the time and space to make sure he's happy. Naturally I don't think he could be happier than to choose SU however :D

Lets not all be shocked if this goes until Sunday just based on the way HS kids work.My guess is tomorrow .

Well count me in the group that wouldnt't be surprised if he changes his mind and doesn't decide this weekend.

I dont see how the staff would turn away KJ. Dont want to piss AJ off
Agreed, having KJ solidifies the relationship to as close to unbreakable as you can be nowadays. And, I can't see us NOT taking at least 2 WRs to jell with AJ in this class, and a TE. So give me KJ, Ish, and Curtis! I'll take that anyday of the week!

Hey nobody wants him to choose Orange more than me and soon but the dad in me just wants to give the kid the time and space to make sure he's happy. Naturally I don't think he could be happier than to choose SU however :D
I am a dad as well but I would urge my son not over think this thing which is easy to do without some guidance from a caring adult. I wouldn't make the choice for him but I might step through the considerations one by one and get them down paper in front of him including negatives.:rolleyes:

Well count me in the group that wouldn't be surprised if he changes his mind and doesn't decide this weekend.
If he doesn't he is mentally constipated.:bang:

I am a dad as well but I would urge my son not over think this thing which is easy to do without some guidance from a caring adult. I wouldn't make the choice for him but I might step through the considerations one by one and get them down paper in front of him including negatives.:rolleyes:

Cali I've got no beef with you but I will say when my daughter was on her official to the school she ended up committing to she called me late at night at my hotel room and said she wanted to commit the next morning when we met with coach and I said you better be sure so sleep on it and when I take you out to breakfast in the morning we'll discuss it and if I hear all the right things you can commit. They are kids you want to make sure they are going to be happy and get a great education.

Cali I've got no beef with you but I will say when my daughter was on her official to the school she ended up committing to she called me late at night at my hotel room and said she wanted to commit the next morning when we met with coach and I said you better be sure so sleep on it and when I take you out to breakfast in the morning we'll discuss it and if I hear all the right things you can commit. They are kids you want to make sure they are going to be happy and get a great education.

Well that's just crazy talk.

If we can get KJ and cooper stays true next year... Talk about a talented tandem would put it against potentially speaking as best two WR recruits in same class ever

Well count me in the group that wouldnt't be surprised if he changes his mind and doesn't decide this weekend.

if he decides to push this off that would be horrible news for us . would mean he is waiting for a better offer and i would highly doubt we ever see him. with that said i don't see that happening. very worse he needs to commit so he has a spot. with Blake visiting in a few weeks a commitment is likely and all a sudden we are close to full at WR. IMO worse case he commits this weekend to save himself a spot

if he decides to push this off that would be horrible news for us . would mean he is waiting for a better offer and i would highly doubt we ever see him. with that said i don't see that happening. very worse he needs to commit so he has a spot. with Blake visiting in a few weeks a commitment is likely and all a sudden we are close to full at WR. IMO worse case he commits this weekend to save himself a spot

I didn't say that he wouldn't commit...just that I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.
The semantics of his tweet aren't definitive..

TheWorldsGreatest#2@KJWilliams2 3 Jul
Should be making my college decision by the end of this week

Aj Long#⃣3⃣@Aj_Long3 11m
We should know in 24 hrs with @KJWilliams2 commitment anybody else excited??

The only thing more exciting is watching him leap over a couple of DBs to snag a spiral from you before waltzing his way into the end zone. Time after time after time . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom