Red Hot Chili Peppers | JMA Dome Fri Apr 14 | Syracusefan.com

Red Hot Chili Peppers | JMA Dome Fri Apr 14

I’d be shocked if that’s a full stadium. I don’t like them, but let’s be honest, they’re on a different fame level than Paul, Garth, Elton, etc.

Danggg would have taken the show from a 9/10 to a 12/10 if Thundercat was the opener in Syracuse.

is there a red hot song that I should know? I know they are a group but I have no idea what song I would know they have done?

is there a red hot song that I should know? I know they are a group but I have no idea what song I would know they have done?

Under The Bridge?

hey.. I looked it up.. yeah I did know that song once i found the video.. No idea it was them though.

now i know one song that I dont really want to listen too..

Good thing is, I can take the concert money and buy my season fball tickets.

They played my freshman year Syracuse Block Party. And The Strokes once opened for my friend’s band. Quite a progression, from those little stages to the Dome.

I was just looking for something to show you and happened upon this video. My first time seeing it—my friend Tracy is in it. A spectacular person who died five years ago, so I’ve got a lot of tears happening now. Both sadness for losing her and happiness to have this new piece of her that I can save….

Anyway, yeah, this song, Give It Away, and Under the Bridge are quintessential RHCP.

yeah never heard of those 2.. 1 for 3 though.. thats baseball HOF material.

I’m guessing you are pushing 70.

Because if you are anything younger than that, you would realize just how huge the RHCP were and are and you would know at least 15 songs, likely more, just by going to the gym, a bar or listening to somewhat of a ‘cool’ radio station.

I’m guessing you are pushing 70.

Because if you are anything younger than that, you would realize just how huge the RHCP were and are and you would know at least 15 songs, likely more, just by going to the gym, a bar or listening to somewhat of a ‘cool’ radio station.
nope 50s still.. i know they are a thing.. i just never knew of anyone who actually listened to them. I knew the one song listed, dont like it but i have heard it..

I was in college late 80s didnt hear them in the Dorms.. Lots of Bruce/Police/Purple Rain/journey/zz top and others. Since I spent most of the 80-90s in our collegetown bars I asked a few of the friends who were running the bars in that time period and a couple guys who DJ'd those types of things. They difdnt get much play they said not the music to keep the girls hanging around for the guys.

The RHCP are iconic to anyone 35-60.
Dragons Den No GIF by CBC