Ref Frustration | Syracusefan.com

Ref Frustration

yeah that and 1 was horrible.. as was the jump ball not called

Hilliard wasn't even touched on that drive scoop was he?

What would one expect with a Jim Burr on the floor?

they've been bad both ways- though the missed jump ball/up and down just before the Hilliard phantom and 1 was definitely the worst officiated sequence.

I don't normally complain about reffing. I think I am even more upset because the announcers/espn haven't shown a replay after any one of theses play. So my anger just seems to be growing at this point.

What would one expect with a Jim Burr on the floor?
I was hoping he would sprain his ankle and the replacement ref would have to come onto the floor.

I don't normally complain about reffing. I think I am even more upset because the announcers/espn haven't shown a replay after any one of theses play. So my anger just seems to be growing at this point.
Not one replay of a horrible call. On the nosey!

I was hoping he would sprain his ankle and the replacement ref would have to come onto the floor.

The three-man system only extended the careers of these fossils.

But lots of talk about the calls. The video editors are not in sync with the commentary.
There is a great exhibit at the TV/Film museum here in NYC. It shows how all of the camera angles are manipulated and how the video guys communicate with the camera people, while listening to the commentary. The person in charge of aligning the video with the action is kind of like an orchestra conductor. Interesting stuff.

Ummm so did that Nova kid try to call the timeout and the refs didn't call it.

They could be showing a replay of the goaltending call (because i didn't think it looked like goaltending), but instead they show a guy boogieboarding down a set of stairs. How riveting.

One-and-one has always been a stupid rule. Absolutely stupid.

Again with the call before the action. Wow!
I'm starting to think that the audio is not as in synch with the video cause it's just plain weird at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom