Remember Chad Kelly? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Remember Chad Kelly?

I still love that SC teen pagent contestant's response (BTW, drop dead gorgeous):

i personally believe that u.s. americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, i believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, south africa and, uh, the iraq and everywhere like such as, and i believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the u.s. should help the u.s., uh, should help south africa and should help iraq and the asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.

Most of these 4-5 star NY players don't do very well out of state. Could it be that team's like Clemson and ND motives are , yes to get good players , mostly for depth , but equally to deprive Syracuse of that talent and keep them from getting a solid footing. I mean really, why did Clemson want a QB from New York ? Same for Ogundeko. The "bag men" advising these kids are bad people.

I don't think Syracuse (although things may change) is even on the radar of a lot of this big time schools when they are recruiting. Big time programs will recruit highly rated players even if they don't necessarily need them at a position. Depth is never a bad thing and big time schools have tons of 4-5 star recruits sitting on the sidelines waiting their turn to play and sometimes never getting it. To be honest if I was a highly rated high school kid (and didn't have the background I do related to SU) I would choose Notre Dame or Clemson over SU in a heartbeat. I don't think there has to be "bag men" advising these kids to choose big time schools over SU (at least right now).

I still love that SC teen pagent contestant's response (BTW, drop dead gorgeous):

i personally believe that u.s. americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, i believe that our, uh, education like such as in, uh, south africa and, uh, the iraq and everywhere like such as, and i believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the u.s. should help the u.s., uh, should help south africa and should help iraq and the asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children.
That was her ...WOW I do remember that.

She's perfect for Clemson, but we had better

This young lady attended Appalachian State. Hard to believe that was 7 years ago.

Is this kid really that good that schools like Alabama and FSU would put up with his attitude? I guess I never got the impression he was good enough to make the headache worth it.

Everytime I read the title of this thread I think that I wish I couldn't remember him lol.

Kelly is visiting with teammate and friend D.J. Jones (DT commit to FSU) for the Tiggers vs. Noles game this weekend. There are already 3 quarterbacks committed to the Noles in this recruiting class; which should say all that needs to be said about HCJF's interest (or lack thereof) in Kelly.

CK back to Clemson? Stranger things have happened.

I would bring him in for a visit, up to the staff to do their job and manage the kid if it ever worked, how hard can it be?