Reminder | Syracusefan.com

Reminder

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
For anyone interested in getting tickets for the 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, tickets go on presale tomorrow, November 1.

2017 First/Second Buffalo, N.Y.
March 16 & 18 at KeyBank Center in Buffalo
Presale: 11/1 @ 10 am
Public On Sale Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016 10:00 AM

2017 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Championship East Regionals
March 24, 26 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

Sign up at the NCAA website to receive an email to purchase tickets during the exclusive presale November 1-3, 2016. 11/1 @ 10 am at this site:
Newsletter SignUp

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, November 5, 2016, at 10 a.m. local time at this site:
2017 DI Men's Final Four Tickets

Buffalo Web site:
2017 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship

MSG Web site:
NCAA Mens Basketball Championship East Regionals

I should just take the plunge and buy them right away... anyone else just going to do that?
I am going to buy for Buffalo, where the probability SU will be sent there is really high.

Not going to pull the trigger on MSG...the shadow of Duke looms large there.

I am going to buy for Buffalo, where the probability SU will be sent there is really high.

Not going to pull the trigger on MSG...the shadow of Duke looms large there.

I am a rookie with regards to this but I was thinking the same thing.

For anyone interested in getting tickets for the 2017 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament, tickets go on presale tomorrow, November 1.

2017 First/Second Buffalo, N.Y.
March 16 & 18 at KeyBank Center in Buffalo

2017 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Championship East Regionals
March 24, 26 at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

Sign up at the NCAA website to receive an email to purchase tickets during the exclusive presale November 1-3, 2016. 11/1 @ 10 am at this site:
Newsletter SignUp

Tickets go on sale to the general public Saturday, November 5, 2016, at 10 a.m. local time at this site:
2017 DI Men's Final Four Tickets

Buffalo Web site:
2017 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship

MSG Web site:
NCAA Mens Basketball Championship East Regionals
Update:

It looks like the presale will start at noon today. A promo code is supposed to be sent sometime this morning.

The Garden is showing "Sorry, no tickets match your search."

After 60 seconds all MSG presale tix other than singles were sold out, and it took those 60 seconds just to connect so I never even saw 2+ together for sale.

I got two separate single seat tix on the sideline in the 200 level...so pretty happy with that considering I got anything at all. Either I'll be seeing us on our way to the Final Four (!!!) or as a consolation selling at a premium to Duke fans.

same here
Me too. The NCAA does a terrible job handling ticket sales. They are in bed with scalpers and I wish a investigative reporter would look at this and write a series of stories about it.

It has happened for years and just keeps happening. Disgusting. A bunch of corrupt officials belong in jail.

Me too. The NCAA does a terrible job handling ticket sales. They are in bed with scalpers and I wish a investigative reporter would look at this and write a series of stories about it.

It has happened for years and just keeps happening. Disgusting. A bunch of corrupt officials belong in jail.
I just checked Buffalo again and although the tickets are still upstairs, at least they on the sidelines. Yesterday at noon, all I was getting was the end line. Still not encouraging enough to pull the trigger.

I just checked Buffalo again and although the tickets are still upstairs, at least they on the sidelines. Yesterday at noon, all I was getting was the end line. Still not encouraging enough to pull the trigger.

I'm saving by coin for Phoenix

And that's the least of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom