Request: Video of 1st half phantom goaltend | Syracusefan.com

Request: Video of 1st half phantom goaltend

armory

All American
Desperate for a video of this while every announcer and commentator (and now it appears theyre fishing out a official for comments) is playing it as if syracuse got all the calls.

Amazing that they show another of one of the worst calls in the game - the final play of the 1st half - and ignore it like "oops, we used the wrong clip LOL!".

But as bad as that out of bounds call was, that goaltend by Keita was the worst call i have ever seen.

I thought so too but no one on the telecast said a word. Wasn't it at least worth a replay?

I thought so too but no one on the telecast said a word. Wasn't it at least worth a replay?
exactly. not a peep. it was an 8ft shot that was blocked inches out of his hand and they called a goaltend. dont worry, nothing to see here.

Could someone who DVR'd the game get a video up of this? Getting really sick of the biased pundits refusing to acknowledge the rest of the game.

Could someone who DVR'd the game get a video up of this? Getting really sick of the biased pundits refusing to acknowledge the rest of the game.

I actually just watched it. I don't know how it could have been a goaltend since the ball HADN'T LEFT THE SHOOTERS HAND EVEN!!! Hey was above the rim and was going for a long finger roll so the shot would never had much upward trajectory at all. Live it though it was bad. In slo-mo it is terrible.

If someone wants to tell me how I can rip up a segment from a DVR through a USB I would love to make a slip of that B.S. call.

Oh and I also saw one where Rak was taken down on an entry pass and the ball just went OOB on the feed. That was an easy duece if Rak isn't held then tripped.

I am still pissed that the OBVIOUSLY CORRECT lane violation was held up as a bad call. Just dumbfounded that these professional announcers don't even know the rules.

exactly. not a peep. it was an 8ft shot that was blocked inches out of his hand and they called a goaltend. dont worry, nothing to see here.

Completely agree. It got deflected a nano-second after the shooter released the ball--how the heck could that possibly be called a goaltend?

Rewound and watched that play several times on tivo, and I'm completely at a loss for how that goaltend call could be made.

I actually just watched it. I don't know how it could have been a goaltend since the ball HADN'T LEFT THE SHOOTERS HAND EVEN!!! Hey was above the rim and was going for a long finger roll so the shot would never had much upward trajectory at all. Live it though it was bad. In slo-mo it is terrible.

If someone wants to tell me how I can rip up a segment from a DVR through a USB I would love to make a slip of that B.S. call.

Oh and I also saw one where Rak was taken down on an entry pass and the ball just went OOB on the feed. That was an easy duece if Rak isn't held then tripped.
On the Rak takedown, ref took his eyes off the play, saw that from my seat.

On the Rak takedown, ref took his eyes off the play, saw that from my seat.
I noticed that too, but they never showed a reply of that of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom