Rest of The Season | Syracusefan.com

Rest of The Season

ascalice

Walk On
I am feeling the kids go on fire for the rest of the season. Agree or disagree? Sorry it is a little long.

vs Notre Dame: Notre Dame will be tough, but this team always plays Notre Dame tough and wins. W (14-8, 4-5 ACC)

vs GT: If the game was played at Atlanta it would be tough, but GT sucks on the road. W (15-8, 5-5 ACC)

vs VT: This game is scary, VT seems to start slow but furiously comes back into the game. Still predicting a W for 'Cuse. W (16-8, 6-5 ACC)

vs FSU: FSU basketball isn't that great this season. W (17-8, 7-5 ACC)

at BC: BC may not win an ACC game this season. W (18-8, 8-5 ACC)

at Louisville: Louisville is really good. L (18-9, 8-6 ACC)

vs Pitt: Could go either way, but this team really struggles vs Pitt. L (18-10, 8-7 ACC)

vs NC State: Should be a win, but probably high scoring. W (19-10, 9-7 ACC)

at UNC: Look, I believe UNC is the best team in College Basketball right now and could beat Oklahoma. L (19-11, 9-8 ACC)

at FSU: Sweep FSU. W (20-11, 10-8 ACC)

Think we would make the NCAA Tourney with this record if the predictions stand?

One can only pray.

tumblr_lwru48oCXk1qkw98qo1_500.jpg

I am feeling the kids go on fire for the rest of the season. Agree or disagree?

20 wins will be tough. Not because our teams not capable. But consistency in shooting 3s will make 20 wins very tough.

Could be 11-7 in the ACC if the kids beat Pitt which is possible if we get a loud crowd at the Dome.

That loss vs Clemson is really hurt...we outplayed them for like 90% of the game.

2-0 so far in my predictions...

Worried about VT, no matter how many points they are down, they can powerfully comeback. Like the 18-3 run vs UNC and the second half vs Duke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom