Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsa

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • WE ARE SCREWED!! WE ARE SCREWED!!

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

jncuse

I brought the Cocaine to the White House
Note - these are projected resumes including conference tourney (win games your are supposed to). These are 3 teams that are in.

upload_2016-3-2_12-32-54.png

upload_2016-3-2_12-33-42.png

upload_2016-3-2_12-34-13.png

Top 50 Wins: (Home unless indicated)

Syracuse - at Duke, St Bonnie, UConn (N), Texas A&M (N), Notre Dame
Michigan - Texas (N), Maryland, Purdue, Iowa (projected - and hardly a guarantee)
Tulsa - Wichita, UConn, Cincy, at SMU

Other Top 100 Wins
Syracuse - 4
Michigan - None
Tulsa - 4

Bad Losses
Syracuse - St, John;s
Michigan - None
Tulsa - Oral Roberts (H), at Memphis??

Why is it relevant showing us against 2 other teams that are in. Because there will likely be a few bubble busters. There is also not much upward push from the outside,

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-1_22-57-5.png
    upload_2016-3-1_22-57-5.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 54
The fact people think we are one Florida State loss from being when teams like UConn, Cincinnati, Gonzaga are projected barely in makes me laugh.

If we lose to FSU then we need top win our first ACCT game. If we win one of our next 2 games we are in. If we lose both we could be in trouble but we won't.

The fact people think we are one Florida State loss from being when teams like UConn, Cincinnati, Gonzaga are projected barely in makes me laugh.

If we lose to FSU then we need top win our first ACCT game. If we win one of our next 2 games we are in. If we lose both we could be in trouble but we won't.

I notice that everybody that tends to follow the tourney / bubble process the most this year on the board (Alsacs, Pearl, Chris, myselfm and I am sure I am excluding others), all feel quite confident in the 1-1 scenario over the next 2 games.

I am not ready to say that 1-1 is 100%. There's some judgment and uncertainty that all goes wrong around us, but I am ready to say 80%+ at this point. Has been my prediction all season.

Michigan is in trouble. They lost Levert for the season and their resume is thin.

We just need to beat Florida State or VPI next week are in.

Iowa at Michigan game is a big one this weekend. A loss knocks them out in my view.

I notice that everybody that tends to follow the tourney / bubble process the most this year on the board (Alsacs, Pearl, Chris, myselfm and I am sure I am excluding others), all feel quite confident in the 1-1 scenario over the next 2 games.

I am not ready to say that 1-1 is 100%. There's some judgment and uncertainty that all goes wrong around us, but I am ready to say 80%+ at this point. Has been my prediction all season.

I'm not following it as much as you guys, I'm really relying on you guys for a lot of info, but I will feel pretty confident with one win before the end of th eyear

The only resume' I care about is mine and I don't need it anymore.
Win the next game.

OOC schedule is much better for Tulsa

How does JB let that happen?

Well for one our RPI OOC is better. The bad teams they played just happened to be less bad than the bad teams we played.

Since when has Georgetown and St. Johns been this bad? Do you do research before you ask these questions?

1-1 i think we're a lock, 9 or 10 seed

1-2 i think we're in the first four. but obviously if we're in the first four we're close enough to be in the first four OUT!! :eek:

I want to take a dump on Tulsa for beating essentially nobody, but I did that with Xavier and got everybody's panties in a twist.

I voted SU.

Expected Conference Record: 10-10?????????????????

I don't want to jinx anything, but how is that our expected conference record? We'll be favorites for the FSU game and the 1st round ACCT game, no?

I don't want to jinx anything, but how is that our expected conference record? We'll be favorites for the FSU game and the 1st round ACCT game, no?

No.
Slight dogs @ FSU I'd imagine.

That record assumes a loss to FSU, win over VPI in ACCT and then a loss to UNC in the ACCT. I think we are 1 point dogs at FSU.

We'll be dogs on Saturday

Why?

Most of the power rating systems don't have FSU that far behind us, and the game is at their place. Pomeroy has FSU -4, our rating does include the games without JB, so maybe Vegas has it -2.5?

Most of the power rating systems don't have FSU that far behind us, and the game is at their place. Pomeroy has FSU -4, our rating does include the games without JB, so maybe Vegas has it -2.5?

But they're 4th from last in the ACC and we beat them by nearly 20 in the Dome...

But they're 4th from last in the ACC and we beat them by nearly 20 in the Dome...
it really comes down to a KenPom-like efficiency rating - despite their record and what we did to them, KenPom (and Vegas) find them to be slightly more efficient than us, with the homecourt tipping the scales

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom