Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Michigan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsa

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • WE ARE SCREWED!! WE ARE SCREWED!!

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
But they're 4th from last in the ACC and we beat them by nearly 20 in the Dome...

Vegas is pretty good at what they do. But if you're right you can make some money off it.

FSU is 5th from the bottom, not fourth. That's not a huge deal, but phasing it that way makes it sound like a much bigger gap than we're 2 games ahead of FSU in the acc standings and the game is at their place.

Vegas is pretty good at what they do. But if you're right you can make some money off it.

FSU is 5th from the bottom, not fourth. That's not a huge deal, but phasing it that way makes it sound like a much bigger gap than we're 2 games ahead of FSU in the acc standings and the game is at their place.

They lost to GT, which would give GT the tie-breaker and put FSU at 4th to last, right?

They lost to GT, which would give GT the tie-breaker and put FSU at 4th to last, right?

Ah, sorry, I was just looking at the standings; Ken Pom has them higher than Ga Tech. The point remains though, I think calling them 4th to last overstates the difference in the standings.

But they're 4th from last in the ACC and we beat them by nearly 20 in the Dome...
I consider that game to be our best offensive game of the year -- 62% FGs, 47% 3s. We were only up 3 at halftime. Bacon and Beasley went 8-28 and I doubt they will be that bad at home. The FSU defense was horrible and if they play like that again we win. FSU doesn't have a powerful front line which kills SU (see Pitt) so that definitely helps. Both teams should be well rested and SU needs all the rest possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom