RIP SHARK58 ! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP SHARK58 !

Holy cats. Small world, his sister is a friend of mine. Never had the two together.

Condolences all around.

Not sure if this is feasible: but I think it would be a cool idea if we could somehow honor posters who have passed by "retiring" their names in like one of the margins or in the header. They could be little SU jerseys with the names "Orangeyes" "CaliCuse" "Shark85" in them.

Omg this is so horrible. We met up a couple years back for some drinks and we just caught up with each other probably 2 weeks ago. I cant believe this.

He was such a nice guy, as funny in real life as he was on here. I dont even know what to say.

Condolences to his family, friends and those that knew him on the board. We may disagree with one another (myself with a lot), but this is a fairly small community where many have gotten to know each other in some capacity.

RIP Shark58. Heard he passed away the other day. Not sure about posting this but he seemed to be a regular part of this board. His family was very involved in the Syracuse community as well. He is survived by his wife and young son.very sad.

sorry to hear this, pissed off too. never met him in person, but we had alot in common and this comes as quite a shock. RIP Shark and condolences to the family

I am very sorry to hear this. Always enjoyed his insights.

Condolences to his friends and family, especially his young children.

Not sure if this is feasible: but I think it would be a cool idea if we could somehow honor posters who have passed by "retiring" their names in like one of the margins or in the header. They could be little SU jerseys with the names "Orangeyes" "CaliCuse" "Shark85" in them.

Just terribly sad. Only 52 and leaving a wife and 10 year old son.

I really like this idea of Eric. Sometimes people stop posting and we don't know if it's because they don't have time and have other priorities or sadly because of something like this. It would be nice to memorialize the people we do know are unfortunately no longer with us.

This is a fantastic idea

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom