Rip to my father the greatest su fan ever | Syracusefan.com

Rip to my father the greatest su fan ever

His love for Su sports was the greatest. Football , bball and lax fan ever and passed it down for me. He lost his battle with cancer tonight! Wondering if some how we can get him honored at the BC game not sure how to go about that thought
Sorry for your loss. I love that he passed his Orange passion down to you. That's what it's all about, sports are ultimately something for people to come together & bond over. I'm glad that he got to see us beat Clemson.

Cancer fu**ing sucks.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. We each get one father and each is one of a kind.

I lost mine a dozen years ago and I have conversations with him all the time because I know what he would say. You never really lose those you love.

His love for Su sports was the greatest. Football , bball and lax fan ever and passed it down for me. He lost his battle with cancer tonight! Wondering if some how we can get him honored at the BC game not sure how to go about that thought
Condolences to you and your family. I hope he gets honored at the BC game. Win one for Storm's dad!

Deepest condolences about your father.

To echo what many others have stated above, cancer freaking sucks. I'm happy that you have those memories -- it is the same between me and my father. Best to you.

Very sorry for your loss!

A few names to reach out to ...

Wildhack
Mary Kelly (AD's secretary)
Jen Falco
Anthony DiFino
Kerri Jennings
Chris Fuller
Sue Edson

I would send an email to each one individually. Most of these people see each other or have meetings with each other every day. It will come up in conversation if you send it individually

Very sorry for your loss!

A few names to reach out to ...

Wildhack
Mary Kelly (AD's secretary)
Jen Falco
Anthony DiFino
Kerri Jennings
Chris Fuller
Sue Edson

I would send an email to each one individually. Most of these people see each other or have meetings with each other every day. It will come up in conversation if you send it individually

Thanks I will email them

Very sorry for your loss. What a nice legacy for your dad to pass on his love of SU sports. That's something you'll always share. I lost my Dad more than 30 years ago, and that bond never goes away.

RIP to your Dad, and War Damn Otto!

Hate to hear the bad news. It's nice to be able to look at things like this that you had in common and got to enjoy together. Hope you and your family are ok.

sad, but you have the memories, which will eventually make you smile. been there. prayers to you and dad. he is in good company now,with dan reviewing the last game and preparing for the next!!!

So sorry for the loss of your father, may he Rest In Peace. The day after thanksgiving will be 3 years since I lost my Pop

So sorry for your loss. I'll never forget the exact day my father passed on his love of SU sports to me. I remember in 1991 I wanted him to come outside and play football with me. He had been looking forward to this game for a while, and convinced me to watch it, and if things weren't going well, we'd go outside at halftime to play ball. I remember watching Dar-Dar take the opening kickoff to the house, and the whole place going nuts. I've been hooked since then. Thanks dad.
Every time you watch a game, rest assured, your father is watching right next to you.