Rip to my father the greatest su fan ever | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rip to my father the greatest su fan ever

His love for Su sports was the greatest. Football , bball and lax fan ever and passed it down for me. He lost his battle with cancer tonight! Wondering if some how we can get him honored at the BC game not sure how to go about that thought

Great avatar, Storm. May you find comfort and peace through your memories of your dad.

His love for Su sports was the greatest. Football , bball and lax fan ever and passed it down for me. He lost his battle with cancer tonight! Wondering if some how we can get him honored at the BC game not sure how to go about that thought

RIP to your dad. Judging only by your 1st sentence, he was clearly a great man and a better Father.

Cancer sucks.

So sorry for your loss. I learned my love of SU sports from my mother, although I far surpassed her as an adult. But she graduated from SU in '49 and took me to my first football games. When she passed away 3 years ago, I donated a locker in the women's basketball locker room at the Melo Center. It was the lowest price donation I could find that was a real naming donation in athletics (other than the pavers). The locker reads" In memory of Sonya Tatar '49 from Linda Tatar Landau '76". So her name will always be a part of SU athletics. Not having a lot of money, I took this out of the estate with my brother's permission. It is the best money I have ever spent. Just a future thought. Hope we win out in memory of your dad!!

sad, but you have the memories, which will eventually make you smile. been there. prayers to you and dad. he is in good company now,with dan reviewing the last game and preparing for the next!!!
And Cali looking forward to our next great recruit!