RIP Yogi Berra | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Yogi Berra

My Mom always loved how Yogi was the road roommate of Dr. Bobby Brown. Yogi would read comic books while Brown read his med school textbooks. When reporters asked one of them how they got along so well being so different, Brown replied that they just talked about baseball when they were together.

My Mom always loved how Yogi was the road roommate of Dr. Bobby Brown. Yogi would read comic books while Brown read his med school textbooks. When reporters asked one of them how they got along so well being so different, Brown replied that they just talked about baseball when they were together.
The story goes that once, after finishing a particularly good comic book, an excited Yogi turned to Brown and asked "how did yours turn out?":)

I remember Bobby Brown being the AL president but wasn't aware of his medical background. What an interesting life he has led! Yogi was just awesome and seemed so approachable and down to earth.

Back in the 80s, we were out at my grandma's house and found some old autographed baseballs that they got when the Yankees came to Kansas City when my dad's family lived in Iowa. One was autographed by Jimmie Foxx and the other by Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra, Elston Howard and Bob Turley. Pretty neat memorabilia to just happen to come across.

I remember Bobby Brown being the AL president but wasn't aware of his medical background. What an interesting life he has led! Yogi was just awesome and seemed so approachable and down to earth.

Back in the 80s, we were out at my grandma's house and found some old autographed baseballs that they got when the Yankees came to Kansas City when my dad's family lived in Iowa. One was autographed by Jimmie Foxx and the other by Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra, Elston Howard and Bob Turley. Pretty neat memorabilia to just happen to come across.
Those are spectacular autographs to have!

Thats unreal, on sny they had a stat, Yogi has won more world series, than all but two teams.

CPrxD2-UsAEBh2T.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom