Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

I think people should stop speculating and just wait for him to announce at 7 tomorrow...

These are always the best ones, where no one really has any clue where a kid is going until right up until the end.

FWIW, Nova board seems to think it's us. I'll spare everyone the six asterisks between the villanova. and .com.

These are always the best ones, where no one really has any clue where a kid is going until right up until the end.

FWIW, Nova board seems to think it's us. I'll spare everyone the six asterisks between the villanova. and .com.
And it's not kansas. KU has plenty of 3's and that's what Roberson wants.

Exactly...

I agree, with the exception that we'd be painfully thin at PG, which has nothing to do with either Roberson or Johnson... Wish we'd address that a little...

I agree, with the exception that we'd be painfully thin at PG, which has nothing to do with either Roberson or Johnson... Wish we'd address that a little...
I think between Mike G and maybe even Patterson, our 10 mins a game PG duties will be addressed. For those that weren't at midnight madness, go youtube Mike G high school highlights...kids got a decent handle, can beat his man, and has good court vision. Granted its high school but def gives you some indication.

Can Roberson play point? All scouting reports say he has a pretty good handle

It must be good at this point...the stealth insiders board is saying the same. Just pay the bucks and be included...i am lifting a Jack & Coke in celebration!

It must be good at this point...the stealth insiders board is saying the same. Just pay the bucks and be included...i am lifting a Jack & Coke in celebration!

This one is all but in the bag and tied up!!!! I'll drink a beer to celebrate!

what's your favorite beer?
Coors light...and for fancy beer big blue moon guy, I just had a Dos Equis for the first time a coupe weeks ago and that was very good.

What about you!

Damn you drink a lot! When we win the NC I fear for your liver!

Coors light...and for fancy beer big blue moon guy, I just had a Dos Equis for the first time a coupe weeks ago and that was very good.

What about you!
lol what?

Damn, i am not drinking beer...What am i drinking...this is getting too complicated...did he send in his LOI yet?

Yeah, I know...I'm trying to broaden my selection, trying different kinds.
I'm not embarrassed to say I have a kegorator in my mancave bar with half keg of Coors Light.