Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Roberson controls the dominoes in Committing

2013 4-star wing Tyler Roberson is making his decision on Friday per Brian Snow. He will decide between Syracuse, Villanova, and Kansas. Cuse and Nova are the favorites, with a slight lean towards Nova right now, according to Snow.

I can't figure out why any of them would pick anyone other than the team that is going to win the National Championship for the next 3 years straight. To pick anyone other than Syracuse just wouldn't be prudent.

I can't figure out why any of them would pick anyone other than the team that is going to win the National Championship for the next 3 years straight. To pick anyone other than Syracuse just wouldn't be prudent.
Agreed!!!

do we want him with Dakari moving up to 2013?
I think Dakari only fits now that he's in 2013, if DC2 or Rak leave. So here's hoping he waits until spring to commit. So either way I'd still like Roberson or Lawrence.

JB is going to have to convince McCollough not to reclassify, as well. Starting to look like he's leaning that way.

So, Roberson + Jordan to Nova. Dakari to Florida. Are we done for this year?

So, Roberson + Jordan to Nova. Dakari to Florida. Are we done for this year?

katface-1.png

I want Dakari because I think Coleman goes pro after the season.

I'm not sure that Coleman will be ready, but Dakari Johnson has a better upside, IMO. Coleman is a better offensive player right now, but Johnson has legit size and pretty good skills, too.

I'm not sure that Coleman will be ready, but Dakari Johnson has a better upside, IMO. Coleman is a better offensive player right now, but Johnson has legit size and pretty good skills, too.
Maybe I'm just getting used to us getting the top centers every year. I'm expecting him to commit.

do we want him with Dakari moving up to 2013?

Yes. 6 man class. Believe.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

JB is going to have to convince McCollough not to reclassify, as well. Starting to look like he's leaning that way.
If Roberson commits then this will be a big deal.

I'm pretty confident MCW will make the jump ... but I really don't like the thought of being over-booked.

So McCullough reclassifying is now a legit possibility. Who does this affect more, Roberson or Johnson? I know some want to see McCullough stay '14, and while I realize Brewster is a great program and would have him ready...I also think a yr playing behind a rak/dc2 combo (or whichever one is still here) would be a better option. He would at the very least be a 2 yr guy if he does indeed reclassify. Kid loves cuse..thats for sure

So McCullough reclassifying is now a legit possibility. Who does this affect more, Roberson or Johnson? I know some want to see McCullough stay '14, and while I realize Brewster is a great program and would have him ready...I also think a yr playing behind a rak/dc2 combo (or whichever one is still here) would be a better option. He would at the very least be a 2 yr guy if he does indeed reclassify. Kid loves cuse..thats for sure
It would BADLY affect everyone were he to reclassify as we don't have anymore 13 schollys to offer. Yes MCW or someone else may leave, but nothing is 100% and we wouldn't know until spring. McCullough REALLY needs to stay in the 14 class.

It would BADLY affect everyone were he to reclassify as we don't have anymore 13 schollys to offer. Yes MCW or someone else may leave, but nothing is 100% and we wouldn't know until spring. McCullough REALLY needs to stay in the 14 class.
I don't think its all that disastrous to have a really good forward come in, but my judgment is questionable.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2