Roberson ... He Not Gone | Syracusefan.com

Roberson ... He Not Gone

dia.jpg

Great news. Now go work on the 12 foot jump shot.
I think if he gets some offense going it will increase his consistency. When he just stands around on offense all game hoping for put backs he probably gets bored. Having him plugged into the offense could potentially unleash his full potential.

Also, he needs to stop hesitating and just put up the shots.

This is huge. I had a bad feeling he was going to leave. He should be an absolute monster next year on the boards. I don't know that most appreciate just how huge this guy is for the team. He was absolutely the catalyst to our final four run this year.

The kids got really thick skin to subject himself to another year...
JB has been doing this to him since he was a freshman. Maybe he gets it by now. JB obviously likes/thinks he has massive potential. If not he would just do the Kalab...and make him ride the bench and tell him to leave after the year.

Has to have thick skin to take it though.

He's probably the most athletic guy on the court at any given time. If he can starting hitting a 12-15 jumper it will open him up to a pump fake 1-2 dribble drive for a dunk. There were a few times this tourney it looked like he should have been able to drive past his man but didn't have the skills.

He's also the first guy down the court on offense. Howard is the only one I've seen that actually tried to get it to him. He could have 6 points a game just on defenses not paying attention to his run-out.

But he has Jerami like speed. I hope he can make it.

He needs to be able to play the 3 in the league to make it. He's just so so so so so far away from the skills for that position.

I hope he can too but he had a lot of work to do.

He needs to be able to play the 3 in the league to make it. He's just so so so so so far away from the skills for that position.

I hope he can too but he had a lot of work to do.

I do not follow the NBA as much as I follow Orange BB. So I concede to your judgment. As I said, I hope he makes it. Any time a kid stays for the full 4 years I hope they can play professionally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom