Rocky Long | Syracusefan.com

Rocky Long

I would expect the Becks certainly to be there, and I bet Rocky is the DC

Was Bronco a 3-3-5 guy?

His former DC at BYU and UVA, Nick Howell, was just demoted at Vandy from DC to DB coach.

New Mexico States success must have really got under the Lobos skin. Would be a program transforming hire if they land Bronco.

I am surprised NM can pull Bronco in as head coach, tough place to win, figured he would wait for a better gig but maybe he(and Beck and Rocky?) will make it a good gig. When Thamel says targeting, that means it’s usually done

Last edited:
I am surprised NM can pull Bronco in as head coach, tough place to win, figured he would wait for a better gig but maybe him(and Beck and Rocky?) will make it a good gig. When Thamel says targeting, that means it’s usually done
It's a fairly good size city, ABQ, they hugely support their basketball. I think they could pack their stadium if Bronco puts it together. He also can probably afford a real nice horse ranch down there. Weathers nice too.

I am surprised NM can pull Bronco in as head coach, tough place to win, figured he would wait for a better gig but maybe he(and Beck and Rocky?) will make it a good gig. When Thamel says targeting, that means it’s usually done
Kind of a better job today than a year ago with the complete collapse of the P12. No one in the league is firing all on all cylinders even the champs Boise.

They’ve just stunk for decades.

I assume it rebrands as the PAC 12 they should make the cut maybe NMSU and Hawaii don’t.

Kind of a better job today than a year ago with the complete collapse of the P12. No one in the league is firing all on all cylinders even the champs Boise.

I assume it rebrands as the PAC 12 they should make the cut maybe NMSU and Hawaii don’t.

OSU and WSU must have paid a good deal of money for that scheduling agreement with the MWC. Must be some of the money that New Mexico is using to go after Bronco. SDSU must be paying Lewis pretty good too. I don't think Hawai'i makes the cut to the NewPAC, or Air Force.

OSU and WSU must have paid a good deal of money for that scheduling agreement with the MWC. Must be some of the money that New Mexico is using to go after Bronco. SDSU must be paying Lewis pretty good too. I don't think Hawai'i makes the cut to the NewPAC, or Air Force.
Similar to Sean I’d rather take a job in that league when the program is down vs getting the SDSU job after 11 wins when Hoke goes to Michigan and nowhere to go but down.

It is weird absolutely no one can win at New Mexico for football tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom