roll call: whos NOT going to the georgia dome? | Syracusefan.com

roll call: whos NOT going to the georgia dome?

Alas, I too will be watching from my lazyboy. It's a great place to watch the game, but not the same as sharing the moment with thousands of crazed fans. I think we'll be well represented with many of our forum-mates in attendance and the games will still be glorious. LGO!!

Not going, but if the carrier dome decides to hold an event like in 03 maybe I will, maybe I won't...Don't really want to mess with the mojo.

This is one of my busy seasons and I can't swing it for many reasons. I'd love to go, but will have to keep looking forward to the opportunity.

Went to 2010? BE tourney expecting to see Cuse at least in semis? Skipped quarters. Cuse loses to GT and Onuaku gets hurt, ending our NC dreams. I am thinking about going to ATL but my BET experience haunts me. I guess I am guaranteed at least one game. The Gods owe me, right? ;)

Sadly me. But going to join local country club this year as my reward for not going

Going to Italy for vacation the following weekend. Can't swing the Final 4, but I'll be there in spirit.

I will have to DVR it. Have an obligation. Pain in the ass since I have to not look at my phone and tell tons of people for no spoiler texts.

same here.. 90 mins from dc and boss screwed me over so couldnt go and now im stuck again this weekend with a major project.. will be at bww or my couch

I will be watching from a bar in Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. Planned a family trip in October. Knew it was final four weekend but I rolled the dice.

Came up snake eyes.

I'll be in New Orleans for a conference for work. Bummer.

I will be watching from a bar in Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. Planned a family trip in October. Knew it was final four weekend but I rolled the dice.

Came up snake eyes.

Love Rehoboth. My family is planning to head out in early May for a weekend.

Came up snake eyes.

damn marsh, of all the people on this board to book a vacation the weekend of the final 4 youd be the last person id expect, whether cuse was in it or not. its the final 4!

I'll be couching for the Orange, cash flow not flowing... No time either but I'll be happy one way or the other. LGO!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom