Roy Simmons, Jr. | Syracusefan.com

Roy Simmons, Jr.

samspann1

Living Legend
I stopped at a Panera Bread in Williamsville, NY (suburb just north of Buffalo) this afternoon to grab a salad, and I see this older gentleman, who is a dead ringer for Roy Simmons, Jr. He was talking to someone while on his Bluetooth, and when I hear his voice, I'm more convinced that it's RSJ. The curiosity is killing me, and I really wanted to ask the gentleman if he was indeed RSJ, but he was still in the midst of his conversation while I was leaving. As I walked by, he mentioned "hockey and lacrosse" in his conversation...it had to be him, right?

Funny thing is, I'm 99.9% sure that nobody else recognized him.

I stopped at a Panera Bread in Williamsville, NY (suburb just north of Buffalo) this afternoon to grab a salad, and I see this older gentleman, who is a dead ringer for Roy Simmons, Jr. He was talking to someone while on his Bluetooth, and when I hear his voice, I'm more convinced that it's RSJ. The curiosity is killing me, and I really wanted to ask the gentleman if he was indeed RSJ, but he was still in the midst of his conversation while I was leaving. As I walked by, he mentioned "hockey and lacrosse" in his conversation...it had to be him, right?

Funny thing is, I'm 99.9% sure that nobody else recognized him.
You were in Buffalo.