RPI right now is 54 (SOS 68) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RPI right now is 54 (SOS 68)

Ah, now I think I understand: SU doesn't have the talent of NC or Duke = JB won't bring the program out of the 1990s... which apparently all goes back to VT upsetting Virginia.
It's all so crystal clear now. Just mad wisdom being dropped up in this one

There is a 5'9"freshman pg at Campbell university that is better than any supposed pg we have at this time but jb will not recruit guys like this because they don't fit the system, what system is that the one where kaleb Joseph is horrible or the one where we won't have a legit pg next year. JB and his pride is killing us last year and this year hopefully he will pull a TC and resign because maybe hop will get us out of the mediocrity that we have fallen into

People drink the koolaid and for some reason won't see what is going on. Poor recruiting and Boeheim won't bring the program out of the 1990's,but don't question any of lack of progress or you will get banned

The program wasn't that great during most of the 1990's. There certainly was not a sustained period of high levle play like we had between 2010 and 2014.

I am not against questioning some of JB's tactics, his stubbornness more often works good, but there is some bad. But at least make rationale points -- we have had some really good teams recently.

I am not saying that we have been good recently but some of JB's tactics have cost us recently. Remember Villinova last year and letting them roll the ball up the court and not pressure to start the clock and Archie hits the 3 to tie it with no time left or when we stall at the end if we are up more than 3 and the other team gets a stop and makes some plays and gets back into the game, that has happened more times than I can count. I think all this changes with Hop or at least I hope so. Also a measure of coaching is to beat a better team with lesser talent when is last time we have beaten a truly better team than us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom