Class of 2014 - RT James McHale (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 RT James McHale (PA) Offered

Not bad. An RT all the way, although he looked pretty effective pulling as well. If he wasn't 6-7, I could see a move inside.

Worth the offer, IMHO.

I love the second play - he's so friggen huge the defense couldn't get around him to get to the rb.

I think I need some butter and syrup for all those pancakes he left on the field.

see some good things in his film. He moves well for his size. He is high when he engages but he does a good job of finishing with pancakes. IMO the reason why he doesn't have more offers is because his film doesn't show his ability to pass protect. Thats something coaches would have to look at in camp. If he's there today he might pull the trigger. The staff might say commit or we will move on.

Whitey, I'm sure that you watched the tape. What do ya think?

I agree with everything Money said above. Strangely, it sounds like attending camp wasn't discussed with the coaches.

I don't know enough to talk about pad level or hips, but I love kids that run down the field looking for someone to hit. Kyle Knapp looked like he wanted to kill a linebacker on every play in his HS vid and that made me a fan from day one. Missouri talked about how physical Syracuse was last season, let's keep that up.

I don't know enough to talk about pad level or hips, but I love kids that run down the field looking for someone to hit. Kyle Knapp looked like he wanted to kill a linebacker on every play in his HS vid and that made me a fan from day one. Missouri talked about how physical Syracuse was last season, let's keep that up.
I couldn't agree more!

Give me five Rob Trudos and we'll win a bunch of games. The kid plays to the whistle on every play and he seems to get under opponent's skin as well. I've also heard that Nick Robinson has a mean streak. I love OLmen that play with a DLmen mentality.

#hardnosed

I couldn't agree more!

Give me five Rob Trudos and we'll win a bunch of games. The kid plays to the whistle on every play and he seems to get under opponent's skin as well. I've also heard that Nick Robinson has a mean streak. I love OLmen that play with a DLmen mentality.

#hardnosed

there 2 are a HUGE reason why I think we are being severely under valued this year. Everyone is making a huge deal about losing Chibane and Pugh. Sure they will hurt, but everyone loses people. Trudo and Robinson only being Sophmores have a chance to be special, especially Trudo. I like Trudo this upcoming year to Chibane, he has a higher ceiling, and if how good he was last year is any indicator I am expecting a monster season this year. Robinson has that same kind of toughness. You just don't jump into the starting lineup from not even playing last year for nothing. I know the kids family and have seen him play enough times to know just how good he is. This isn't even mentioning Hickey, who is probably our best lineman, and Mackey is who is Mackey. Our OL will once again be a strength I have absolutely no doubt.

there 2 are a HUGE reason why I think we are being severely under valued this year. Everyone is making a huge deal about losing Chibane and Pugh. Sure they will hurt, but everyone loses people. Trudo and Robinson only being Sophmores have a chance to be special, especially Trudo. I like Trudo this upcoming year to Chibane, he has a higher ceiling, and if how good he was last year is any indicator I am expecting a monster season this year. Robinson has that same kind of toughness. You just don't jump into the starting lineup from not even playing last year for nothing. I know the kids family and have seen him play enough times to know just how good he is. This isn't even mentioning Hickey, who is probably our best lineman, and Mackey is who is Mackey. Our OL will once again be a strength I have absolutely no doubt.
An amazing accomplishment imo from where we were 4 years ago.

I couldn't agree more!

#hardnosed

My niece went to high school with him in Bville and said he was a bully who'd shove kids into lockers. So yeah, it sounds like he has a mean streak.

My niece went to high school with him in Bville and said he was a bully who'd shove kids into lockers. So yeah, it sounds like he has a mean streak.

Ogre-screaming-in-Revenge-of-the-Nerds-jpg.jpg

Did he give slushie facials as well?

Definitely hasn't committed yet.

Definitely hasn't committed yet.

well his twitter signature is updated. I guess that is definitive.
@McHale174
The Big 11 boys are back' 2014 OT #74 Temple commit #owls #TU

well his twitter signature is updated. I guess that is definitive.
@McHale174

Touche. Very interesting.