Ryan Sloan | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Sloan

anomander

Living Legend
Anyone know what's going on with him? Is he injured? I assume that's the case since he didn't travel with the team Saturday. He had a promising Spring, was hoping he could emerge this season.

He just tweeted something pretty negative. Another player posted something about wanting to leave as well. Something must be going on.

What
He just tweeted something pretty negative. Another player posted something about wanting to leave as well. Something must be going on.
did he tweet?

What
did he tweet?
@Freak_Nasty99: I'm about to transfer to ICDC college with Romeo.
@Freak_Nasty99: D1 football is a business
@Freak_Nasty99: At the end of the day coaches are just Tryna feed their families

who posted something about wanting to transfer?

@Freak_Nasty99: At the end of the day coaches are just Tryna feed their families

I think the ICDC College thing is a joke. The other stuff could mean anything. Let's not try reading too much into anything.

Romeo ICDC Commercial:

I think the ICDC College thing is a joke. The other stuff could mean anything. Let's not try reading too much into anything.

Romeo ICDC Commercial:

Wasn't talking about that. I'm fully aware that's a joke. Its something a player put on instagram but he took it down.

Wasn't talking about that. I'm fully aware that's a joke. Its something a player put on instagram but he took it down.

What was it and who was it?

He deleted that last tweet, which coupled with the second one would make me think he's definitely not happy with his position on the team.

I will say that he's a redshirt sophomore playing behind a senior, two juniors and John Raymon. And is just coming off a torn ACL. I think Mr. Sloan needs to be a little bit more patient.

Anyone know what's going on with him? Is he injured? I assume that's the case since he didn't travel with the team Saturday. He had a promising Spring, was hoping he could emerge this season.

He's currently behind Crume and Jones at NT.

I think I remember seeing him on the sidelines Saturday.

I follow Estime and he posted something about quitting

Kids just had a bad practice... Chauncy too. Besides HCSS is saying that they need to get Estime the ball more. Don't think you are going to quit if the coach wants to give you moere PT.

1. Proto1⃣5⃣@Cscizz_21 48m
  2. Had a horrible practice today.
  3. Retweeted by B. ESTIME #⃣2⃣0⃣
  4. Expand Collapse
  1. B. ESTIME #⃣2⃣0⃣@BALL_CHILL1 27m
    that moment when u feel like givin up

I think I remember seeing him on the sidelines Saturday.

and i'm sure I saw Kyle Knapp on the sidlelines too, same with McGolster. I'm not sure if that did not travel list Cohen posted was accurate?

As for Estime, I don't think he was really talking about quitting, more like a bad day

He did just get this tweet though. Pretty Cool.

Anthony Smith@antkingsmith
7h
S/O to @Cuse an the Legends that have passed thru S/O to the number 20 @BALL_CHILL1 @DonovinDarius #Salute
8h
@BALL_CHILL1 it's a lot of legacy behind that number chief, #Represent @DonovinDarius @antkingsmith Follow tradition bra #NFLStatus

must be a hard day at the office here too.....

Penguins.gif

I follow Estime and he posted something about quitting

Doesn't seem too bad to me. Sounds like this week's practices have been tough. As they should be after a loss. #RiseUp

Proto1⃣5⃣@Cscizz_211h
Had a horrible practice today.
Retweeted by B. ESTIME #⃣2⃣0⃣

and i'm sure I saw Kyle Knapp on the sidlelines too, same with McGolster. I'm not sure if that did not travel list Cohen posted was accurate?

As for Estime, I don't think he was really talking about quitting, more like a bad day

He did just get this tweet though. Pretty Cool.

7h
S/O to @Cuse an the Legends that have passed thru S/O to the number 20 @BALL_CHILL1 @DonovinDarius #Salute
8h
@BALL_CHILL1 it's a lot of legacy behind that number chief, #Represent @DonovinDarius @antkingsmith Follow tradition bra #NFLStatus

Rocco posted this pic today you can see the newbies were there..
BTBRjhHCUAAIY38.jpg:large

Maybe the travel roster only applies to actual road games?

Wasn't accurate whatsoever, they were all there. Cohen = starfish.

They had at least one of the Bville walkon's there, wouldn't make sense to bring him and not everybody. All he had to do was look on the field during warm ups, and noticed SU's squad had 30 or 40 more kids than PSU had.

I know these are kids and I get that social media yada yada...

...but if Shafer is dedicated to building a hard-nosed team representative of the community, he needs to have a bit better command in installing the culture of hard-nosed. Between some of these Tweets and Ashton Valedictorian Broyld's comments, the team is not acting like the annointed slogan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom