Ryan Sloan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Sloan

Wasn't accurate whatsoever, they were all there. Cohen = starfish.

Just so everyone is complaining about the correct person, it was Minks article.

BTW, he was given the travel roster. Wonder who gave it to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know these are kids and I get that social media yada yada...

...but if Shafer is dedicated to building a hard-nosed team representative of the community, he needs to have a bit better command in installing the culture of hard-nosed. Between some of these Tweets and Ashton Valedictorian Broyld's comments, the team is not acting like the annointed slogan.
agreed... I forget where I read it, because I am old, do not tweet, and forget things, but one of the major programs does not let their players tweet during the season. That's probably not a bad idea.

Twitter is a significant part of young people's lives. All other things being equal, I think a kid chooses the school that lets him tweet.

Wasn't accurate whatsoever, they were all there. Cohen = starfish.

I think the travel/not travel list was pretty accurate. Just like last year, the guys that didn't make the travel squad were bussed over on Saturday and allowed to dress and be on the sidelines for the game. That's why you saw all the young guys there. Also, Knapp and Marona were two guys that were definitely not at the game. I hear Marona is coming around finally and Knapp is getting better too.

This is a pretty strange tweet 1 hour away from game time. Wonder if he traveled?

Ryan sloan ‏@Freak_Nasty994m
I hate when a person acts like a completely different person depending on the people they are around. That's mad irritating

This is a pretty strange tweet 1 hour away from game time. Wonder if he traveled?

Ryan sloan ‏@Freak_Nasty994m
I hate when a person acts like a completely different person depending on the people they are around. That's mad irritating

Maybe a girl he likes gives him mixed signals around her friends? Just sayin:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom