Class of 2016 - S Eric Burrell (MD) Verbal to Wisconsin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Eric Burrell (MD) Verbal to Wisconsin

My interpretation of a teenager's Twitter post goes like this: He came up to Cuse because he already arranged to and he's a man of his word. He wasn't expecting much and planned to commit to a school a couple of days later with Cuse not being a factor. Only problem is, there ended up being a monkey wrench in his plan. He didn't expect to like his Syracuse visit as much as he did. He enjoyed the school, the facilities and the coaches. Now what? He's stressed because he thought he knew where he was going to commit. He didn't expect to fall in love with Cuse. He's also getting a lot of love from SU fans on Twitter. Now he's got other visits he's going on, and just wants the whole process to be over with.

At least, that's how I'd like to imagine it went.
I like this, I vote for this to be reality.

My interpretation of a teenager's Twitter post goes like this: He came up to Cuse because he already arranged to and he's a man of his word. He wasn't expecting much and planned to commit to a school a couple of days later with Cuse not being a factor. Only problem is, there ended up being a monkey wrench in his plan. He didn't expect to like his Syracuse visit as much as he did. He enjoyed the school, the facilities and the coaches. Now what? He's stressed because he thought he knew where he was going to commit. He didn't expect to fall in love with Cuse. He's also getting a lot of love from SU fans on Twitter. Now he's got other visits he's going on, and just wants the whole process to be over with.

At least, that's how I'd like to imagine it went.
I think he and Solomon Manning are in the same boat. Good work by the coaches.

Yep. We probably could have got Manning if we really wanted him. I kind of wish we really wanted him, but that's just me.

Burrell is still going to be a battle.

wrong thread nm

Last edited:
He had a 25 jersey on in our picture and they conveniently gave him a 26 jersey. (I think that's what he was getting at.)

The jersey he is wearing in the RU is also a 25 jersey. I don't think that's it.

Let's have Rutgers try to pressure him into a decision by Monday (allegedly their position).

I thought that was what was going on with another kid who just camped at Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom