Class of 2016 - S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 S Scoop Bradshaw (FL) SIGNED LOI

If we come out of next week with Culpeeper and Bradshaw that would be one very nice week. Not to mention that is very possible! Amir Tyler and Devon Clarke are high possibilities within the next couple of weeks, things are starting to roll.
So is Sean McKeon.

The interview by Scoot...he sounded like Indiana is his favorite.

The interview by Scoot...he sounded like Indiana is his favorite.

If that is true then it sort of boggles my mind. One would think he really likes the staff there. Indiana to me is like the Rutgers of the Big East in the 90s and the first half of 2000. I would think that we should have a good shot and getting him if it comes down to Indiana and us.

If that is true then it sort of boggles my mind. One would think he really likes the staff there. Indiana to me is like the Rutgers of the Big East in the 90s and the first half of 2000. I would think that we should have a good shot and getting him if it comes down to Indiana and us.
But keep in mind when the interview was done. It's from nearly a month ago, before any of the latest stuff happened including the trip being planned with Culpepper, etc.

I agree Jek..coming up is a big step. We'll know more in a few days. Believe it or not...it is beautiful around IU...it looks nothing like northern Indiana.

I agree Jek..coming up is a big step. We'll know more in a few days. Believe it or not...it is beautiful around IU...it looks nothing like northern Indiana.
I have a niece who goes there and a nephew who went there. They both say that it's a beautiful campus. I think we'll know more about where SU compares to IU after Bradshaw's visit.

All I know about the Indiana campus is what I've learned from the movie Breaking Away.

I mean, I guess I could ask my buddy who went to law school there, but eh. I prefer to think of all Indiana students as total jerks who just like messing with our boy Dennis "Schwartzwalder" Quaid and his Cutter friends.

This kid is a safety all day and a heckuva one at that. Really, really impressive film. I would be shocked if he struggled at this level. The main reason is he dominates on instinct and intelligence. He isn't bigger, faster, or stronger than his competition, he just plays better.

Okie

Safety or corner, the thing I like best about Scoop is that he's got the flexibility to play either. He's just a defensive back. Plug him in wherever he's needed and I think he'll get the job done.

I've got a very good feeling about Scoop right now.
I have a good feeling about this one. He is visiting with a family that seems to really to love Cuse from what we have seen. Hopefully he sees it the same way they do.
Ahem, somebody said the exact same thing just last week.;) However It's nice to see you post this because I'm positive you have more knowledge about the situation. Now all we have to so is lock him up.

Ahem, somebody said the exact same thing just last week.;) However It's nice to see you post this because I'm positive you have more knowledge about the situation. Now all we have to so is lock him up.
Yes, but mine comes after hearing from someone close to him... ;)

He's one out of Florida that doesn't have the marquee offers, yet, but I really love his film.

Wow just wow

I can literally feel us turning the corner as a program

Scoop, I like your film; I hope you enjoyed your visit to Syracuse. Here is a hat for you.
syracuse helmetusa-today-7485086.0.jpg