S Simeon Thomas | Syracusefan.com

S Simeon Thomas

It seems that SU has a new tradition brewing, adding a Thomas to the safety position, lol. That is of course if he accepts an offer to SU.

thats an odd offer list.. akron/UB and then clem/fl and he accepts FIU? one thing with the new ACC schedule other than bc/pitt all games will be played in warm weather sits now. that might help with the FL kids as well.

thats an odd offer list.. akron/UB and then clem/fl and he accepts FIU? one thing with the new ACC schedule other than bc/pitt all games will be played in warm weather sits now. that might help with the FL kids as well.
scout says he has an LSU offer

It would be nice to get some payback for Leroy Owens last year... really liked that guy.

Scout says he has a Florida State offer... True? This would be a sweet pick-up...

These guys say they have offers that they don't really have. Teams were probably interested, or maybe even made a conditional offer, but there is no current offer on the table of he would be committed

These guys say they have offers that they don't really have. Teams were probably interested, or maybe even made a conditional offer, but there is no current offer on the table of he would be committed

This post was referring to LSU FSU etc

I'd like to add a big safety. And we needs some safeties. Miami Carol has been good to us before.

scout says he has an LSU offer
Seems weird that he'd have an LSU and FSU offer yet not be considering them over the other schools... I have to believe those were conditional offers, or not really offers at all...

That said, kid looks like he has talent for sure.

Seems weird that he'd have an LSU and FSU offer yet not be considering them over the other schools... I have to believe those were conditional offers, or not really offers at all...

That said, kid looks like he has talent for sure.

Maybe he wants early playing time?

I'm thinking he was either an early offer to FSU or an early conditional offer to FSU but they filled up on DB and LB spots. They have 3 CB's and 4 LB's committed. Based on the positions they have committed they're probably looking elsewhere.