S U moving ticket office to Ensley Center | Syracusefan.com

S U moving ticket office to Ensley Center

To bad it was not moved there permanently. Much better location in terms of parking and accessibility.

Thanks for the heads up. Can't see the article because I refuse to pay $9.95 to find out who makes the best Chicken Riggies in Syracuse.

Beginning Monday, June 17th, the Dome Box Office will move its ticket sales operation to the Ensley Athletic Center (adjacent to Manley Field House in the Lampe Athletic Complex, 1301 East Colvin Street, Syracuse, NY 13244). The Box Office will remain in this location until September Fall 2020 to accommodate the Dome roof replacement. Free, accessible parking is available at the Ensley Athletic Center in the Manley South lot.

The Box Office at the Ensley Athletic Center will operate extended hours on Mondays, from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, and will be open Tuesday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm, for purchasing tickets to all Dome events.

The Dome main Box Office at the Dome Gate B will be open on days of Syracuse Athletics events as follows:

Syracuse Football Game Days
Weekends: Open at 9 am
Weekdays: Opens at 3 pm

Syracuse Men's Basketball Game Days
Weekends: Opens four (4) hours prior to tipoff

Syracuse Women's Basketball Game Days
Weekends: Opens two (2) hours prior to tipoff

Syracuse Men's Lacrosse
Weekends: Opens two (2) hours prior to faceoff

Last edited:
Connor S. said they expect to have temporary ticket operations at Gate B on game day for the 6 FB games. I didn't ask about SU BB.

Speaking of tickets...contactless tickets getting a trial run this fall

Contactless Ticket Support Coming to Apple Wallet for College Sports
I wonder how contactless tickets will change from what they offered last year... I used my iPhone to enter the game (and club 44) for every game last year for me, my wife, & my daughter.

I wonder how contactless tickets will change from what they offered last year... I used my iPhone to enter the game (and club 44) for every game last year for me, my wife, & my daughter.
Not sure I'm an Android guy. Maybe instead of optically scanning it automatically picks it up (like new credit cards can do) when you wave your phone or watch over the scanner

Thanks for the heads up. Can't see the article because I refuse to pay $9.95 to find out who makes the best Chicken Riggies in Syracuse.
Other folks have said the same thing, but when I'm asked to subscribe, I just click the "x" and continue reading. Every day. :confused: