Sad News | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Sad News

I still chuckle about the time he replied to his own posting (agreeing with himself, of course). RIP Cali, you were a character that greatly enhanced the experience of bonding with fellow fans. Your posting prowess was remarkable

Last edited:
Let's win this one tonight for Cali! He had some absolute gems on these boards and will be missed.

Cali. I avoided your posts like the plague. You're the only person I've ever used the ignore feature on. But there's no doubting your love for the Orange, and that my friend makes you alright in my book! You had a long list of fans who enjoyed your unique use of the English language and who you entertained, especially when you felt strongly about something. Rest in peace, big guy.

rrlbees said:
Our longtime poster and friend, Calicuse has passed away. RIP good buddy.

Damn, finally started figuring out his post. His passion was an inspiration to all of us. His love for recruits was second to none. RIP

Sad news. RIP, Cali. You'll be missed by many.

Have always enjoyed his passion and his nuttiness. Reading and communicating with him was always a blast, whether you agreed with him or not. He came under many attacks over the years (Igoresque like) but always kept his cool - in line with Bees' memory of his kindness and graciousness. He did reveal years ago that he had suffered a stroke, and it was upsetting to see some people still being mean to him. Happy to see such outpouring.

Very sad news. I never met him but it's obvious that he will be missed by many, many people. RIP, Cali.

One of the all time great Orange fans and Syracusefan.com contribors. Loved his optimism. RIP, Cali.

Very sorry to read this. He will be missed.

Very sorry to hear this. I enjoyed Cali's posts very much. At least those I could understand. Actually, I even enjoyed the ones that baffled me. RIP Calicuse.

His family posted on the basketball thread.

Oh, that's so sad. What a great guy.

Wow that sucks. God speed Cali you will be missed. The sunsets are always Orange in heaven bud.

All been said already: great Yankee fan, legendary poster, and the truest of the true Orange fans. RIP Cali.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom