Sanu prank - who here did this own up -- | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sanu prank - who here did this own up --

Sanu's agent says they called the number back and it was a rutgers student. Bwahahaha. Nice.

Sanu's agent says they called the number back and it was a rutgers student. Bwahahaha. Nice.

This is more proof why the elimination of pay phones is destroying this country. Used to be a time that no one could track you down.

Oh and by the way, the football team is going to destroy that kid.

I really haven't listened much in awhile, his schedule is more 'off again' than 'on again', so I just don't really tune in much. But the original Tradio calls are prank call gold.

I pretty much stopped listening when Artie was canned. I really dug his humor. He was from Jersey (as I am) and i lcould relate to all the jersey references and to me he made the whole show. His jokes, his stories, his interrupting of howards interviews etc. It got to the point at the end, when artie was calling out all the time, i wouldnt even listen.

i'm sure it was the agent's idea to hit call back option on his cell

I'm not saying I did it. But I will say I'm still miffed about the "Schiano got hired by the Bucs" joke Rutgers fans still won't own up to.

No way I could have been the only one who laughed after reading this story.

Ok, the fact that the Bengals did end up taking him IS kind of funny...

What are the odds the Bungals called him yesterday by mistake?

I can just imagine how that phone call went.
I'm about to reference a chick flick, but it was written by SU grad Aaron Sorkin so that's ok.

Anyway, I imagine it playing out like the scene in The American President when Annette Bening gets a phone call from Michael Douglas for the first time.