Sarz is guessing 3:30pm for BC... | Syracusefan.com

Sarz is guessing 3:30pm for BC...

Soccer? Isn't it over? The High Schools just finished their state playoffs.
Indoor my man. My daughter plays 12 months a year (shes in 6th grade). I practically live at ultimate goal in marcellus from november through march.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indoor my man. My daughter plays 12 months a year (shes in 6th grade). I practically live at ultimate goal in marcellus from november through march.

Ahh ok...didn't realize indoor soccer was a big thing in the area...is this something new? I don't remember it from the 70s while growing up

Ahh ok...didn't realize indoor soccer was a big thing in the area...is this something new? I don't remember it from the 70s while growing up
Its made a comeback. Im not a soccer guy at all and refuse to watch any soccer on tv but i love watching her play. Only sport she plays so we are "all in"

acc slots for games on 11/30 there are 2 locks for espn family: Georgia@ georgia tech in primetime and duke@ unc at either noon or 330 .I'm thinking that Maryland @ NC state will be the rsn game since nc state is terrible.

comes down to 2 games for 2 slots : Boston College @ Syracuse or Virginia Tech @ Virginia at 330 on espn u with the other the acc network game at 1230. I have ours as the 330 as Virginia being terrible as deciding factor since us, va tech and bc are all about the same

A lot of leagues take that weekend off.

A lot of leagues take that weekend off.

I was hoping. My son also has a cyo thanksgiving weekend hoops tourney so im screwed either way. No biggie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom