Say What You Will About Cohen, But His Article Re Hunt Today... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Say What You Will About Cohen, But His Article Re Hunt Today...

I first came on board in 1999 when we were on Syracuse.com. I distinctly remember one poster becoming so angry at another poster that he said he knew where the guy sat at the dome and that he was coming in with a two-by-four to the next game and was going to hit the guy over the head with it. I think of that guy every time I got through security at the gate. Would they let the guy in with a two-by-four? Hey, it's not metal!

LOL

Not gonna hit the guy...

Hit someone over a post on an internet board? Now, that's nuts.

Didn't like the post. Prefer to tell him in person.

If Kaiser or Tomcat or you or 'Bees or CTO or NYCFAN, or someone else that I've known on the board for a decade writes a post like that, I take it as busting chops.

I don't know this guy from Adam.

Did someone turn off the PBR taps in Syracuse? I get not enjoying the kid's articles, just stop reading him if you hate him.

LOL

Not gonna hit the guy...

Hit someone over a post on an internet board? Now, that's nuts.

Didn't like the post. Prefer to tell him in person.

If Kaiser or Tomcat or you or 'Bees or CTO or NYCFAN, or someone else that I've known on the board for a decade writes a post like that, I take it as busting chops.

I don't know this guy from Adam.

I didn't think you were. It just reminded me of that story. :bat: :cool:

I didn't think you were. It just reminded me of that story. :bat: :cool:

I believe the poster you are referring to was Kurt Brown. He was banned back in 2001 or 2002.

no offense...but the day i want to listen to a kid who has never played the game..or coached the game.. analyze a players throwing abilities, how he reads a defense etc...is the day i rot in hell

I wonder how illustrious Rahme and Webb's college careers were?
I wonder how many NFL scouts actually played the game beyond HS? Lots of people listen to them.
Just sayin'....

I wonder how illustrious Rahme and Webb's college careers were?
I wonder how many NFL scouts actually played the game beyond HS? Lots of people listen to them.
Just sayin'....

People are insane. Honestly, if you don't like his stuff, don't read it. It's fine. Acting like a scorned ex-girlfriend about a guy who I think, IMHO, has done some decent stuff along with some stuff that's not so good, is bizarre.

I also love all the posts about the 'decline of true journalism'. Seriously folks? Are you guys getting the Times delivered to your door step every day? Wall Street Journal? Are you seeking out the cool independent investigative journalism series on the web? Watching Current to get your fix of investigative journalism documentaries?

We are where we are b/c most prefer 140-word Tweets and 6 hours of ESPN programming about what's wrong with the Cowboys or who are the top 3 QBs in the NFC.

People need to chill out.

Dave Rahme is not walking through that door, fans. And Donny Webb is not walking through that door. And if you expect them to walk through that door, they're going to be gray and old. ... And as soon as you realize that those two guys are not coming through the door, the better this message board will be for all of us. ... All this negativity on this board sucks.