Schrader at high school game Friday night | Syracusefan.com

Schrader at high school game Friday night

Iony44ny

Walk On
image000000.jpeg

My little hometown Canastota played Cazenovia, and got crushed lol. A friend sent me this and said Schrader was signing autographs and taking pictures from halftime til the end of the game. Might not be the BEST QB, but at least his a good dude

This is your hometown? Me too! We moved back here and live in the village. I did not go to the game last night, sorry I missed it as I stand in that end zone corner for games.

Canastota had pink jerseys donated by a very generous local business to show support for our HC’s wife’s battle with breast cancer.

Tough night for Canastota with the Lakers having a strong season

Is it just me, or does Shrader look smaller in the upper body than he did at the beginning of the season?

And absolutely, yes, he does seem like a really good dude. I always enjoy his poise and mature comments during interviews.

Ya gotta like this guy. Friday night, bye week, could be out-of-town, anywhere else enjoying himself and he goes to a local high school football game. I hope he has a great final 6 games (yes we will be bowling) and gets a shot at the NFL. I'm more of a Schredder fan than ever after seeing this.

This is your hometown? Me too! We moved back here and live in the village. I did not go to the game last night, sorry I missed it as I stand in that end zone corner for games.

Canastota had pink jerseys donated by a very generous local business to show support for our HC’s wife’s battle with breast cancer.

If it was lighter out you could see my house in the background lol. Didn’t know about the pink jerseys, very cool thing to do indeed

Ya gotta like this guy. Friday night, bye week, could be out-of-town, anywhere else enjoying himself and he goes to a local high school football game. I hope he has a great final 6 games (yes we will be bowling) and gets a shot at the NFL. I'm more of a Schredder fan than ever after seeing this.
That’s what I was thinking. It’s not like our town is a powerhouse in football, just watching a low key game and not out partying or anything. Although if I knew he was there I may have invited him over for a toke or two lol

I thought Caz was always a strong program?

Is it just me, or does Shrader look smaller in the upper body than he did at the beginning of the season?

And absolutely, yes, he does seem like a really good dude. I always enjoy his poise and mature comments during interviews.
I thought he looked wicked slimmer at the beginning of the season.
Figured he wanted to get faster but maybe got fragile as a result?
Hope he’s just leaner and meaner.

I thought Caz was always a strong program?
Typically they were, haven’t heard as much about them recently just saw they were undefeated. Admittedly I don’t follow HS Football very closely anymore.

He should have kept going east and pounded some LBLs with me in Benny's Place

Nobody can legally bet SU games in New York state.

I live in Canastota now and my step son plays for Canastota. I was at the game and the wife and I did get our picture with Garrett. He is a great ambassador for SU. Was only supposed to sign autographs at halftime but stayed signing and taking pictures with everyone almost until the end of the game.
71954225303__F5A5DEA5-B30E-4ADB-970B-359718D08B99.jpeg
IMG_7584.jpeg
IMG_7580.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors