Scott Frost thread... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Scott Frost thread...

Man I was all aboard the frost train, so Much so that I went over to some of the Oregon sites and read there thoughts on him . unfortunately there weren't many positive things they had to say which kinda makes me a Lil nervous I kinda see the need more for someone who is a veteran hc. but who knows I have full trust in coyle he's a former football player he gets it unlike glitta glamor gross

Man I was all aboard the frost train, so Much so that I went over to some of the Oregon sites and read there thoughts on him . unfortunately there weren't many positive things they had to say which kinda makes me a Lil nervous I kinda see the need more for someone who is a veteran hc. but who knows I have full trust in coyle he's a former football player he gets it unlike glitta glamor gross
Oregon expects perfect seasons, 600 plus yards per game and 60 points per game. They had a dip in offensive production when the starting QB was hurt. The ducks offense looked great vs USC.

A fan base upset with the Offensive Coordinator? Never heard of such a thing. Most fans agree with ever single play call an OC makes.

So, what you're saying is that the word of a bunch of couch potatoes is worth more than the fact that he has broken school records with his offense, and is on the lips of many analysts and schools as an up and coming assistant who is bound for a headcoaching job in the very near future?

Ill save ypu some effort. Frost isnt coming to cuse

I actually think we can be a program that isn't a stepping stone program.

- new dome (unique advantage)
- winnable P5 conference compared to SEC
- IPF
- maybe a great, supportive AD (I'm hopeful)

But we might get caught and need to do what Memphis and Houston have done - pay = value

I hope that's true.

I do like the idea of Eric Dungey running the Chip Kelly offense.

That would be fun to watch.

Get well Eric!!!

Just simple math. Jobs available minus coaches percieved value

storange said:

If we are battling for him, I'd bet it's with only one Power 5 school, probably Maryland.

As I said before, more qualified candidates than open jobs. Many of which we're not competing with.

Last edited:
man-throwing-shoe-at-george-bush.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors