Season Ticket Sales | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Sales

I'm not sure Upperdeck is completly correct on the top 10 rows being off limits right now.

Yea that's not what I saw either. Maybe in one section or something.

image.jpg

Lets hope Clemson gets off to a good start and come in decently ranked.

More importantly, let's hope we get off to a good start. If we are 3-1 or 4-0, the Dome will be packed just because it's our first ACC game ever and we're playing Clemson. Nothing like sweating up in the 300's while sipping on Dome Foam in a packed house.

More importantly, let's hope we get off to a good start. If we are 3-1 or 4-0, the Dome will be packed just because it's our first ACC game ever and we're playing Clemson. Nothing like sweating up in the 300's while sipping on Dome Foam in a packed house.

EXACTLY

Not a bunch of seats left in the lower bowl in preferred. Wonder if it truly is a decent uptick?
Could be ticket brokers have bought them up and are selling them individually to visiting teams' fans?

They also blocked of the top of Section 302 (this one was screwed up the first day the interactive season ticket sales thingie was publically released) and haven't released it yet.
Perhaps it was some unruly fans harassing the opposing coaches that got it blocked off?

Those empties between the 20's last year weren't no shows, they were unsold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. If they were no shows, then those people have been paying top price for close to 10 years without showing up. It would be a very giving gesture, I guess.

Tough for me to think about two 4-0 teams without getting overly emotional... Lets throw in GAMEDAY being here too

Since Gameday is doing Clemson-GA week 1 I doubt that they would put Clemson on a second gameday in less than two months. Would be awesome but I doubt it.

Since Gameday is doing Clemson-GA week 1 I doubt that they would put Clemson on a second gameday in less than two months. Would be awesome but I doubt it.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for any gameday visits for college football. But I did notice that there aren't a lot of great matchups that weekend.

A lot of things can change, but the only matchups right now between AP Top 25 Teams:

TCU @ Oklahoma
Ohio State @ Northwestern (that's the 8 pm game)

Other games of interest:

Arizona State vs ND at Jerryworld
Kansas State (#26) @ Oklahoma State
LSU @ Mississippi State
Georgia @ Tennessee

If there was ever a week...

Amen. WE need to get off to a good start. As much as I have always admired how we schedule tough out of conference, I really wouldn't mind replacing PSU and NW with New Mexico State and Florida International! Both at Met Life :0 Then again, 3-1 or 4-0 with those two teams to start would be a hell of a lot sweeter.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for any gameday visits for college football. But I did notice that there aren't a lot of great matchups that weekend.

A lot of things can change, but the only matchups right now between AP Top 25 Teams:

TCU @ Oklahoma
Ohio State @ Northwestern (that's the 8 pm game)

Other games of interest:

Arizona State vs ND at Jerryworld
Kansas State (#26) @ Oklahoma State
LSU @ Mississippi State
Georgia @ Tennessee

If there was ever a week...

Yup...we could go split national at 8PM (tOSU @ NU is very regional in draw)

As far as ticket sales go the Clemson game isn't going to be the problem. It's drawing 40k+ for Pitt, Wake, BC, etc. It will be really disappointing if every game doesn't get at least 40k. New regime, new conference, come on people show up!!! There is more to being a fan then sitting at home, watching the game on tv, bitching about the play calling.

Yes I am bored..

I went onto SU Athletics to look at ticket sales for the Clemson game. There is a feature where you can zoom in and see all the specific seats that are available. Basically the whole bottom bowl is full except for a few in the endzone opposite the band. The rest are all in the 2nd or 3rd level. I have heard some people think they are holding onto some tickets for seasons. Any idea how many? I counted all the available seats and got approximately 5500 available. If that is even close to true I think we can fill it if we have a decent start to the season. Take a look!
I hope that's the case, but I wouldn't completely count on it. A couple years ago when Ticketmaster had the same feature, it looked like we were going to have a crowd of 46k for Wake (yes, I did the same thing you did). Turns out that multiple rows in sections that looked like they had been sold were not even made available for sale.

Hey guys just wondering if anyone has heard anything more on ticket sales?

I am sure this last game hasnt helped us any but I am hoping we get some good turnouts. Season ticket sales are up correct?

As long as Clemson doesnt stumble they should be at least 3 or 4 coming in here.

I am sure this last game hasnt helped us any but I am hoping we get some good turnouts. Season ticket sales are up correct?

As long as Clemson doesnt stumble they should be at least 3 or 4 coming in here.

Can I get my money back?

wow there was sooooooooooooo much optimism in this thread early.

Want to know whats funny, if Clemson is undefeated in this game, and we are 2-2, and we win, the media will claim this was a fluke, Clemson was overrated, the ACC was overrated, SU stinks, the game was an anomoly and all of our ACC bretheren will hate us for having battered there one national title contender lol

Gross needs to lower ticket prices to fill the place up. Hoops season tix are 500 a pop, and rightfully so. You pay for the product you get. I am happy with my seats in row A in the corner of the end zone ($150 seats), but some people might not want to pony up the dough to watch this product

I hope dont embarrass ourselves with attendance these next two games. Show up and make the dome rock.

Gross needs to lower ticket prices to fill the place up. Hoops season tix are 500 a pop, and rightfully so. You pay for the product you get. I am happy with my seats in row A in the corner of the end zone ($150 seats), but some people might not want to pony up the dough to watch this product

I hope dont embarrass ourselves with attendance these next two games. Show up and make the dome rock.

We already have some of the cheapest tickets prices in the country what more should we expect? Look right down the street at the Bills how long have they been awful, but they still pack the place. It's up to the fans to show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

We already have some of the cheapest tickets prices in the country what more should we expect? Look right down the street at the Bills how long have they been awful, but they still pack the place. It's up to the fans to show up.

Really? LOL. Come on dude. Thats the NFL vs. a decade long scrub COLLEGE program. Not even remotely comparable.
I imagine as you were writing this you knew it was comical, but were too lazy to cancel the post.

And like i said, i have no issue paying.. we have five seats and we all show up every game. But we need to fill the place up, and offering discounts close to game day would help They will still get their concession stand $$ even if they let people in at bargain rates.

Really? LOL. Come on dude. Thats the NFL vs. a decade long scrub COLLEGE program. Not even remotely comparable.
I imagine as you were writing this you knew it was comical, but were too lazy to cancel the post.

And like i said, i have no issue paying.. we have five seats and we all show up every game. But we need to fill the place up, and offering discounts close to game day would help They will still get their concession stand $$ even if they let people in at bargain rates.

Actually I'm dead serious. If you haven't been paying attention NFL teams have been having trouble with decreased attendance due to convenience of watching it at home. With 3d tvs , fantasy football, and the NFL ticket fans have more incentive to stay home and watch the NFL. You are dead wrong right there.

Actually I'm dead serious. If you haven't been paying attention NFL teams have been having trouble with decreased attendance due to convenience of watching it at home. With 3d tvs , fantasy football, and the NFL ticket fans have more incentive to stay home and watch the NFL. You are dead wrong right there.

You speak in opinion, i speak in reality. Agree to disagree. Go Cuse.

You speak in opinion, i speak in reality. Agree to disagree. Go Cuse.

In reality we have $99 season tickets.

In reality we have $99 season tickets.

yup. crappy seats that no one wants. I guess you guys are cool with thousands of empty seats right at mid field for the entire TV nation to see. As i said.. agree to disagree.

yup. crappy seats that no one wants. I guess you guys are cool with thousands of empty seats right at mid field for the entire TV nation to see. As i said.. agree to disagree.

Those are preferred seats and go unsold game to game since they have to add on the prorated cost of the donation for a game. It's not the cost of tickets for a single game that keeps the Dome empty. It's inability to get people to buy preferred seating season tickets. Thus the donation structure and cost related to product.