SEC = garbage conference | Syracusefan.com

SEC = garbage conference

Theres a lot of sleelazy salesman coaches in the SEC. I wouldn’t say their basketball acumen is top of the line. I think Tennessee has a shot to win it all just because they have the best player in the country outside of Edey.

Somebody should do a study demonstrating that the NET doesn't correlate very well to good basketball.

Far too many ridiculous rankings for it to be so important to an organization as big as the NCAA.

Unless, of course, the NET isn't about getting the best teams in, but making sure certain conferences get more teams into the tournament?

I'm not usually a big tin hat guy, but the NET being a complete black box and heavily favoring the conferences of the NCAA football mafia definitely gets me thinking.

The SEC has figured out how to rig the NET, now they need to figure out how to win games.

They didn't rig like others... so if it wasn't SEC in front of their jerseys I might actually respect them.
I like to see them lose as much as others... but facts should still be stated.

The fact is they played a markedly harder OOC than the ACC (and especially the B12) and played better in OOC.

They were certainly not gaming with Q4's like other conferences (B12)... somewhat surprisingly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom