Second viewing and Trevor played great | Syracusefan.com

Second viewing and Trevor played great

kcsu

Living Legend
During the game you could see that he was responding well to the coaching from JB. He was driving the ball as well as i have ever seen him. This is something which i have been harping on for the whole year. When he drives the rest of his game seems to flow much better. In watching the replay today there was a critical point for Coon Dawg. He had just missed a three by a country mile. It was a bad shot, one that he has been doing this year more often than not but one that up until the last few games JB would let go. Yesterday he was taken out right after the miss. When he got back in he didnt take another 3 point attempt for a very long time. He did however drive to the hole like a sailor on leave. Looking back i think that if during the season JB had coached him up a little more, tightened the leash it would have been the right move. Maybe JB was reluctant because of a lack of confidence in Howard, who knows. What i do know is that since JB starting pulling Trevor for taking bad shots his game has improved 100%. His D and energy have always been there but his head and decision making on O has really improved. He is playing within himself and i thought that he was amazing yesterday in all aspects of the game. I have been critical of the Coon Dawg and i believe for the most part that it has been warranted. Yesterday he played the best all around game that i have seen from him this year. Really glad for him as this is how he will be remembered. Keep it up Trevor!!

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooon Dawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwg!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom