Seed list (haven't seen this yet) | Syracusefan.com

Seed list (haven't seen this yet)

CddomRHWEAI1uba.jpg

Duk is 13 and ND is 22 and ND swept them? I cant believe how powerful, corrupt and vindictive K is lol. No way duk should be a 4 and seeded ahead of uk. No way. The whole thing is a political joke imo

I don't get this...how are UVA and MSU matched up then?

I don't get this...how are UVA and MSU matched up then?

It's not just about matching up the 1's and 2's. UVA also got the third ranked 3 seed and fourth ranked 4 seed

Duke's 2010 title run was helped by having the worst #2 seed (Nova) and #3 seed (Baylor) in their bracket.

Duke's 2010 title run was helped by having the worst #2 seed (Nova) and #3 seed (Baylor) in their bracket.

Man, I didnt want to be reminded of that. Hopefully Baylor takes them out in game 2.

yep. One thing most people seem to forget is that the committee stopped using the "last 10 games" criteria a couple years ago. Most fans are stuck on the "what have you done for me lately" thought, rather than the what-did-you-do-over-the-full-course-of-the-year thought.

I don't think they forgot it, many people would point it out on this board. They just decided the committee was lying about it and would still use it

Pretty funny we were all so nervous (me included)...when in fact the committee considered us a lock before the ACCT. I'm very glad they realized the value of our big wins. We really did have 3 quality road/neutral site wins, which most bubble teams can't say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom