SELECTION SHOW - Commentary as It is Announced | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

SELECTION SHOW - Commentary as It is Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB key points (paraphrasing)

We had three monster wins. last year we had the same losses and the committee chose to go with the team that had the best wins. This year they're emphasizing the losses. And when you look at the bubble teams they had they're big wins at home just like we did. So I think it's

I know we had bad losses and that's why we're out this year.

We finished ahead of wf in our league and beat them.

I understand when people say we had too many losses. It is what it is. We went out and played people. We know at the end of the day we needed to win a couple more games. At the end of the day we have to accept it and we'll play in the nit.

I think it's who you beat. Are you capable of winning games? Did you show that you can beat quality teams? We did that.

It's difficult for the committee. What is the criteria? I think you need to have some kind of standard. This is what we value as a committee so it's consistent.

We weren't a good team this year. I admit that. I know that. We had the best league in the country and got 50% of our teams got in. There's two other leagues that got 60% and maybe that's right I dunno.

You have to like Duke. Unc was my favorite going into acc tourney. I like Arizona since oregon injury.

(Upon finding out) A couple players were crying right away. A couple cried later. You feel bad for them. They put their heart and soul and really played well at the end if the year. We just didn't do enough. When you're on the bubble you can get left out. It's heartbreaking. It's amazing how many good teams there are. It's heartbreaking when you don't make the tourney. It's not just us. There are 20 heartbroken teams out there right now just like us.

Whatever , i love the cuse, but if you think this hoops team was any good or consistent, you are part of the pretentious crew that thinks we get in on name alone. We had 3 good wins outta 32 games. Get a grip...

Yer talking through yer hat, pal. Pearl31 is one of the more astute observers/commenters here. It seems you just like to antagonize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom