Send 200 Kids to the Texas Bowl-NunesMagician | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Send 200 Kids to the Texas Bowl-NunesMagician

I'M IN for $44. Just sent. Posted on our AZ alum facebook page. Hope you can send many. Maybe we can get Orange shirts for them also!! Maybe the book store or Mannys or someone will donate some.

"Do The Kids Get Stuff Besides The Tickets? They sure do. Each kid will get a voucher for a free hot dog and soda. They'll also get the most important thing of all, a free Syracuse t-shirt to wear during the game. We're also going to reach out to Otto to see if he'll stop by and say hi."

I'M IN for $44. Just sent. Posted on our AZ alum facebook page. Hope you can send many. Maybe we can get Orange shirts for them also!! Maybe the book store or Mannys or someone will donate some.
its supposed to include a t-shirt and a food/drink voucher. all included in the price per child. don't know why i'm so excited by this idea but i am. great freakin Xmas present for a lot of kids who probably have never been to a game.

its supposed to include a t-shirt and a food/drink voucher. all included in the price per child. don't know why i'm so excited by this idea but i am. great freakin Xmas present for a lot of kids who probably have never been to a game.
This almost puts me in tears. I feel so grateful to participate in this. I hope those kids have the time of their lives. Who knows maybe there will be a future SU football star at the game!!!!

Louie and Bouie said:
its on the TNIAAM site run by Sean Keeley (sic?). that's where the story and donation link are that i used.

Saw that. Was just wondering if SU had joined in to pub it more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

In.

What is the deadline?

I was thinking of that too...maybe send over some of the RedShirts at halftime too.

Thought about that but don't want to distract any of the players during the game, or have them feel rushed to leave. Also, If they go over after they could potentially sign autographs and maybe even hand out some game worn gear like gloves, etc.

Thought about that but don't want to distract any of the players during the game, or have them feel rushed to leave. Also, If they go over after they could potentially sign autographs and maybe even hand out some game worn gear like gloves, etc.

Even if they just point to the section where the kids are sitting. Maybe the PA announcer can mentions them as special guests - bout it on the big screen etc.

In.

What is the deadline?

It was originally Friday, but it seems like they're going to just keep taking donations until the Texans can't give out any more seats. The organizations are both right near Reliant Stadium so it shouldn't be hard for them to get the kids the tickets and things.