Send 200 Kids to the Texas Bowl-NunesMagician | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Send 200 Kids to the Texas Bowl-NunesMagician

We should probably just sell the game out.

Let's see 71,500-2500 Minne fans - 5000 cuse fans = 64,000 x $25 per = $1.6 mil. Who's game?

Lets hope if one of these kids ends up throwing a pigskin, they remember the time they saw SU beat Minny at The Texas Bowl

And that Art Briles is coaching the Redskins, Texas hires a John Mackovic clone and Kevin Sumlin, decides that his alma mater, Purdue, is his dream job (for at least a little while).

This is unbelievable! You guys are amazing. We should put up a link and charter a 737 out of Syracuse now so more fans can go to the game too!

Couldn't be more proud to be apart of something like this. Was contemplating dropping 300 bucks on a plane ticket for the game, decided to put money towards in making memories instead.

Donated $150.

I'll tell my co-workers at State that their gift was sent to Texas! It's my Seinfeld "Human Fund" moment.

Couldn't be more proud to be apart of something like this. Was contemplating dropping 300 bucks on a plane ticket for the game, decided to put money towards in making memories instead.

Donated $150.

I'll tell my co-workers at State that their gift was sent to Texas! It's my Seinfeld "Human Fund" moment.

That's awesome man.

This is taking on a life of it's own. Let's get to 1000 kids!!!

Someone just ponied up 2k. He's going to be over 15k momentarily. Um, yeah, nobody reads those blog thingys. Its amazing what is being donated, but it is also showing the shear power of that blog / website. I'm not sure there's a better fan based blog website anywhere. TNIAAM is a franchise, with an incredible brand...and doing good things with that brand. He's the Wegmans of fan blogs...