Senior Night Q&A with Syracuse center Paschal Chuwku | Syracusefan.com

Senior Night Q&A with Syracuse center Paschal Chuwku

Nice article. Many of the true centers we have had have been introverted like Paschal. Mookie Watkins, Arinze , Paschal were introverts. Being that tall for an introvert has to be a mixed blessing growing up. Wonder if their attention getting height especially at a young age results in being introverted or if it’s just more difficult for natural introverts to grow to an attention making height. Found it interesting about his immigration papers being just a limited student visa and his adjustments with the eye injury. If I was a player, I would quit twitter too. Wishing him success whatever he chooses for his future.

They left out the bolded part in this answer. I'm sure just an oversight.

Q: Have you paid much attention to criticisms of you over the years?

Chukwu: I don’t really care in a way. All that matters to me is what Coach says, what I see. I also rely on the support of CuseFaninVT who is the president of my fan club. I don’t have Twitter. I used to have Twitter. @raphaelpchill. That’s my confirmation name, Raphael. But I haven’t accessed it since high school. I heard people were attacking me but I didn’t even look at it. When we’re winning, everybody’s happy. When we lose, even if it’s 1-2 games, everybody does a 360. But anyway, I don’t have Twitter, so I don’t go there to look at all that stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom