Class of 2020 - SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 SF Andre Jackson (NY) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id personally change the narrative that ij scared aj away.

I'm not sure IJ would "scare" AJ away. We are all just speculating here, including my post - especially the stuff to follow...

I could see the possibility that the staff is confident in landing IJ and could be asking AJ to hold off until the staff is more certain about how the scholarship situation will shake out. Not sure how likely that is, just saying that I have thought about it as a potential factor given the apparent switch from absolute lock status with AJ.

I'm not sure IJ would "scare" AJ away. We are all just speculating here, including my post - especially the stuff to follow...

I could see the possibility that the staff is confident in landing IJ and could be asking AJ to hold off until the staff is more certain about how the scholarship situation will shake out. Not sure how likely that is, just saying that I have thought about it as a potential factor given the apparent switch from absolute lock status with AJ.
ah, so maybe that is what aj was discussing with ij, not a package deal, but a feeler about his own spot

What the Hell does this even mean?
Really? Are u kidding me. Andrew Slater made a crystal ball pick today on two four seven for andre jackson who Syracuse University is recruiting. Is that better? I would think most on here knew what the first post meant.

What the Hell does this even mean?
slater.jpg

No. But with his skill set, I was never fired up with him in the first place. I have seen this movie before. Look, he may still end up here. If he does, great. If not, I won't lose any sleep about a small forward that doesn't shoot it very well.
benny williams, on the other hand . . .

How about this? We don't get dre but do get IJ. How big a stain is dre on our program at that point?

Let's see how it all plays out. Currently, the narrative in this thread is Andre Jackson, who many have said we were a shoo-in to receive a commitment from and who has, by all accounts, been our top recruit this cycle, is heading to UConn. That ain't good no matter how you slice it, IMO.

Let's see how it all plays out. Currently, the narrative in this thread is Andre Jackson, who many have said we were a shoe-in to receive a commitment from and who has, by all accounts, been our top recruit this cycle, is heading to UConn. That ain't good no matter how you slice it, IMO.
So, if we get IJ, that wouldn't make up for losing Dre? Got it.

So, if we get IJ, that wouldn't make up for losing Dre? Got it.

I never said that. I'm saying that the current narrative is suggesting we lost a kid we had been prioritizing for two years. You're asking an entirely different question.

Let's see how it all plays out. Currently, the narrative in this thread is Andre Jackson, who many have said we were a shoo-in to receive a commitment from and who has, by all accounts, been our top recruit this cycle, is heading to UConn. That ain't good no matter how you slice it, IMO.

Posts like these are why I think recruiting meltdown threads are just as, if not more fun than COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE threads.

It was a joke dude.

orange79 see there’s clearly something wrong with me. I love this stuff.

Program on the decline! If we get the better recruit! Just hook it to my veins.

Twisting words to fit the narrative. Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom