Class of 2023 - SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered

So you’d think another one of his announcements would be class of 23 or 24.

He’s a five star if he commits to Kansas, but a three if Syracuse. Wonder how much/if it weighs into the decision

Just a heads up. Marcus and Maximo Adams now will not be taking an unofficial to Syracuse this weekend, per their AAU coach. But the AAU coach has detailed three 2023 prospects from California who are getting interest from Syracuse, and two or three of them plan to unofficially visit 'Cuse this weekend. I know this is bummer news about Marcus and Maximo, but I still expect Syracuse to be in Marcus' top 3 later today.

Just a heads up. Marcus and Maximo Adams now will not be taking an unofficial to Syracuse this weekend, per their AAU coach. But the AAU coach has detailed three 2023 prospects from California who are getting interest from Syracuse, and two or three of them plan to unofficially visit 'Cuse this weekend. I know this is bummer news about Marcus and Maximo, but I still expect Syracuse to be in Marcus' top 3 later today.
We'll be in his top 3, but it's Kansas.

dang, couldn't close quick enough. Thank you for all of the news.

Why is the name "Quade Green" echoing in my head?
DEEP SIGH ... And apologies for replying to my own, but it seems especially apropos at this point (and yes, for a moment, I thought there might be a chance)

Probably opinion but the momentum sure feels like it’s Kansas but I guess we will have to wait and see

Your thought process is spot on. Very unlikely Adams ends up here, writing is on the wall.

I do agree that it seems Kansas has momentum, although maybe that's just because Marcus' most recent visit was to the Jayhawks. And UCLA is the hometown team for him, and his AAU coach said he's likely to take an OV to the Bruins this weekend, but as of now, it's not set in stone. Will be tough for SU to win out, absolutely.

Just reading the tea leaves. I have no inside info. But, when a kid visits a school and then cancels other visits, even unofficial visits...it's like 99% the school he just visited. Especially those cheating bastards at Kansas.
Well, he canceled his unofficial to SU because he's likely to take an OV to UCLA. And he's already done an OV to SU.

I see it that the family isn’t going to spend the money to fly across the country if Marcus isn‘t planning on coming to SU. Kansas or UCLA.

Well, he canceled his unofficial to SU because he's likely to take an OV to UCLA. And he's already done an OV to SU.
I hate being pessimistic. So, I am expecting a hat on the table and hopefully he sees a great opportunity at Syracuse.

The negativity around the program can’t be helping with recruiting. The narrative is a lot different for Kansas and UCLA. They might both end up being number one seeds in the tournament.
144 percent agree regarding where SU is this season (and in recent seasons), and where those other two programs are.