Class of 2023 - SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered

Their programs make visible efforts to improve or change what isnt working. They arent complacent. Brey’s hanging it up and UL/Pitino parted.

Both schools imo are positioned better to return to prominence than we are
Cmon TB I like you but all things considered, Syracuse is a much better basketball job than ND. UL has been irrelevant since Pitino. We are the right hire away from being in the top 4 of the ACC

Their programs make visible efforts to improve or change what isnt working. They arent complacent. Brey’s hanging it up and UL/Pitino parted.

Louisville? Stop

Cmon TB I like you but all things considered, Syracuse is a much better basketball job than ND. UL has been irrelevant since Pitino. We are the right hire away from being in the top 4 of the ACC
Yeah its a better job. But when is that job going to be open? As each season moves forward the damage will take longer and longer to repair.

You all crack me up. Love this board. Sorry about the delay, I've been traveling to see my son in TN. So I've had a few convos, and while you never know with this recruiting stuff, I do not expect Syracuse to hear its name called for Marcus next week. My sense is Kansas, but Marcus certainly could be wowed on his UCLA OV this weekend.
JAB and Adam should be burning up the phone lines and/or make a tripout to Cali if they can squeeze it in. If you're going to go down, at least go down fighting.

Notre Dame has never been in “prominence” for hoops.

The recent losing and no coach clarity absolutely derailed this. The assistants did everything they could. But unless there’s a miracle here it ain’t cuse. Things really changed the last 2 weeks

Or it changed when he got the kansas offer…

Yeah its a better job. But when is that job going to be open? As each season moves forward the damage will take longer and longer to repair.
I don't think that is right. Recruiting, NIL, the portal, the old rules do not apply.

You all crack me up. Love this board. Sorry about the delay, I've been traveling to see my son in TN. So I've had a few convos, and while you never know with this recruiting stuff, I do not expect Syracuse to hear its name called for Marcus next week. My sense is Kansas, but Marcus certainly could be wowed on his UCLA OV this weekend.
So if we are essentially #3 without a shot, why announce a top 3? Just say it’s KU vs ucla and call it a day.

Red and AW should be on a plane Monday morning. Give one more shot. Tell him your plan.
This is where the AD needs to move decisively once a decision has been made. It doesn’t have to be public but this is the kind of ball you can’t drop.

Do you think it’s because our bag wasn’t big enough?

Attachments

• DD13FE14-4413-49C0-A3CA-9499460C7CF8.gif
    DD13FE14-4413-49C0-A3CA-9499460C7CF8.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
This whole fiasco with Markus Adams has been nothing but a DRAMA, keep your ass on the west coast.
Hate his game he's playing. You know where you want to go to. If it SU, commit and go on. Stop the what school do I want BS. You didn't see Elijah Moore play us like that. I like him and would like him but please stop leave us hanging.

Well Notre Dame was never prominent so that’s unlikely. As for Louisville, really? You think a first time head coach with a 3 win team is on pace to turn that program around before Syracuse? What a joke

What changed? The recent losing streak? Uncertainty surrounding JB?