Class of 2023 - SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 SF Marcus Adams (CA) Offered

which Daughter are you posting about? The youngest is age 9 and the oldest is married to Rakeem Christmas?
Kind of a convoluted joke related to someone mentioning we could promise him he could be the next MJ. Scoop was dating MJ's daughter when she attended SU. You know the old saying if you have to explain the joke don't bother telling it because it's probably not funny.

I was referring to the hall of fame comment. Seems like a false equivalence to suggest someone can become a hall of famer because they grew up in the same area and went to the same college.
What do you think it means to say come to Syracuse and be the next Melo? You think it means come to Syracuse and get drafted in the 2nd round, and never see a 2nd NBA contract?

This is not a funds issue. You hit the nail on the head with your last paragraph. Why would any elite prospect come here worth a darn after we missed the tournament two years in a row?

Frankly we need a new direction. NIL only gets you so far. Kids want to win and be drafted.

what is the difference between 1 or 2 years in a row? Carmelo came after an NIT year. Donte Greene came after an NIT year. Flynn after an NIT year. those are all 5 star recruits

which Daughter are you posting about? The youngest is age 9 and the oldest is married to Rakeem Christmas?

the 1 who is married to rakeem christmas famously and publicly dated Scoop. Scoop and Jasmine hosted a Midnight Madness or something like that 1 year.

What do you think it means to say come to Syracuse and be the next Melo? You think it means come to Syracuse and get drafted in the 2nd round, and never see a 2nd NBA contract?

Its just a silly pitch imho… but i also think its silly that people say kentucky produces a ton of pros so take it fwiw

what is the difference between 1 or 2 years in a row? Carmelo came after an NIT year. Donte Greene came after an NIT year. Flynn after an NIT year. those are all 5 star recruits
A lot.

We haven’t been ranked in 5 seasons.

We were in the top 25 parts of those NIT seasons and won multiple Big East Tournament and regular season titles that decade.

We haven’t finished higher than 7th in the ACC since our inaugural season.

Last edited:
It was never us, no matter what was said here. This was an obvious one.

Wake Up Call with Dan Tortora will be interviewing Marcus Adams at 9:30pm. You can find it on Youtube.

So, did SU just wave the flag here when UCLA and Kansas got involved? Why is it you don't ever hear
about SU coaches making last minute visits to a recruit to try and sway him? I can understand maybe
not going there, but as I posted under Boogie's, the staff just seems quite apathetic to the efforts
necessary to chase high end talent, and if that's the case, it's time to hang it up.

Kev

Last edited:
Wake Up Call with Dan Tortora will be interviewing Marcus Adams at 9:30pm. You can find it on Youtube.

Isnt he a cuse guy? Do i see a glimmer of hope? Kind of odd to have an interview with cuse guy right after you commit to a school other than cuse.

Yeah I think that's odd as well. FWIW, there are now two UCLA predictions on Rivals, along with one for Kansas.

Yeah I think that's odd as well. FWIW, there are now two UCLA predictions on Rivals, along with one for Kansas.
The last few weeks has been weird. Is it pretty much guaranteed he is going to be class of 2023?

I'm feeling like it's the Jayhawks. Think they sold him on the come to Kansas from LA, like Paul Pierce did; and become a NBA Hall of Famer.
and LOSE to Syracuse in the Elite 8!

Am sure he will be a great player but I prefer a stud proven transfer who is a grown man to come in.