Class of 2024 - SF/PF Okku Federiko (Finland) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SF/PF Okku Federiko (Finland) Offered

Mstumpy50

Scout Team
Okku

1675125718086.png

Is he definitely the class of 2024? I'm looking around online and can't find much on him.

Not calling this out specifically, but I think it's funny how a lot of tweets describing pre-college "prospects" say they all can run the floor, handle, pass and shoot. Yes, so I can. I'm not very good at any of it, but I can do it.
I am paraphrasing incorrectly, but there was a quote about someone have the ability to shoot from 35 feet, yes. But he only makes shots from 15’

Can’t get NIL
I know that's the case with foreign player but I'm wondering now if you can get student and working visas simultaneously as a workaround. My lawyer sister-in-law specializes in this field, minus the NIL aspect. I'll have to ask.

Similar to Marcus Adams, the stats I have on Federiko is a very small sample size at just under 143 minutes, so probably not wise to draw major conclusions from this. However:
  • 9/17 2 pointers (52.9%)
  • 8/18 3 pointers (44.4%)
  • 6/12 free throws (50.0%)
  • 6.2 rebounds/40 minutes
  • 1.1 assists to 3.6 turnovers/40 minutes
  • 1.7 blocks and 1.1 steals/40 minutes
  • 4.2 fouls/40 minutes
Again, it's all small sample size stuff but the 3 point shooting is at least promising. Most of these numbers came from the Adidas Next Generation tournament which was a year ago I believe.

According to Tweets he also has offer from South Carolina and an older brother at Pitt. FWIW
His older brother is pretty good for a freshman. He’s got high upside and is gonna be a problem in future years at Pitt.

His older brother is pretty good for a freshman. He’s got high upside and is gonna be a problem in future years at Pitt.
Unless he transfers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom