Class of 2025 - SF Sadiq White (NC) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 SF Sadiq White (NC) Offered

I’m glad he had a lot of great things to say, but we’ve heard that before and we know the result.

I really like trying to get this sort of player at forward. Says we want to be long and fast and attack relentlessly in transition. He might only ever be a 10 and 5 kind of guy but this is an open court sort of player the kind of forward that the SEC schools load up on now

I really like trying to get this sort of player at forward. Says we want to be long and fast and attack relentlessly in transition. He might only ever be a 10 and 5 kind of guy but this is an open court sort of player the kind of forward that the SEC schools load up on now

What makes you say this?

He's a consensus top40 recruit. We've had guys way lower ranked than Sadiq have much higher stats than 10 and 5.

What makes you say this?

He's a consensus top40 recruit. We've had guys way lower ranked than Sadiq have much higher stats than 10 and 5.
That's just my scouting take at this point. I'm not saying he won't produce more than that I'm more indicating that is probably his floor. This guy is one of the forwards Alabama and Arkansas have been fielding lately (not named Brandon Miller)

Coach was up and at 'em early this morning...
Screenshot_20230920-164829_Instagram.jpg

On the road to see Sadiq.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom